Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

#31zUkUuPosted 1/21/2013 8:06:52 AM
Omg, now I'm pretty sure you're just trolling. I remember your name from somewhere (in a negative way), so that just underlines it.
"Toxic Berries" or "a" or "Brumm Brumm" are all the same; if you seriously think that those have different kinds of "irrelevance"...

I wouldn't mind if he did it once somewhere, but no - 3 times in a single thread. in other multiple threads as well, over and over. He can put that crap into his signature and leave it at that. tadaaa.

If that goes on, I'll have my first ignored user ever.

And no, my posts are connected to other posts made by another user. That is all it needs to be not spam. It might be not "on topic", but that is not how a forum works. Going into different threads, copy and pasting the same trash on the other side, will get you banned sooner or later.
#32heartlesshero17Posted 1/21/2013 9:34:36 AM
Never seen anybody get upset over the toxic berry thing. Its so harmless that nobody even calls it out usually. Auron has been doing this for years
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#33marko7Posted 1/21/2013 12:12:20 PM
zUkUu posted...
Omg, now I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.

Im pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

I remember your name from somewhere (in a negative way), so that just underlines it.

Haha wow how flattering. And the only thing it "underlines" is how easy it is to call you out for posting stupid things.

"Toxic Berries" or "a" or "Brumm Brumm" are all the same; if you seriously think that those have different kinds of "irrelevance"...

Well yeh they are a bit different. Just posting 'a' in a post over and over would probably get modded for being disruptive. But saying something like "what are these?" (which Knight_Auron did) and then posting a link is entirely different.

I wouldn't mind if he did it once somewhere, but no - 3 times in a single thread. in other multiple threads as well, over and over.

He mostly does it in his own threads. Which is no harm to be fair. If you don't like it then don't read his topics. If he bothers you that much, then ignore him. Simple. Then you don't have to waste your time whining :)

He can put that crap into his signature and leave it at that. tadaaa.

Last time I checked anyone can post whatever the hell they want so long as it doesn't break the rules. Ta daa!!

Good for you. Doing so probably would've been the much smarter thing to do in the first place.

And no, my posts are connected to other posts made by another user. That is all it needs to be not spam.

I never said your posts were spam, I said they weren't on-topic which is funny coz you were complaining about other people being off topic.

It might be not "on topic", but that is not how a forum works.

I doubt you know how these forums work.

Going into different threads, copy and pasting the same trash on the other side, will get you banned sooner or later.

I severely doubt it.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#34Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:46:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:25:05 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Never seen anybody get upset over the toxic berry thing. Its so harmless that nobody even calls it out usually. Auron has been doing this for years

Perhaps he took way too many.
---
Toxic Berries
#36zUkUuPosted 1/21/2013 5:22:15 PM
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...
Omg, now I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.

Im pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

I remember your name from somewhere (in a negative way), so that just underlines it.

Haha wow how flattering. And the only thing it "underlines" is how easy it is to call you out for posting stupid things.

Well yeh they are a bit different. Just posting 'a' in a post over and over would probably get modded for being disruptive. But saying something like "what are these?" (which Knight_Auron did) and then posting a link is entirely different.

I wouldn't mind if he did it once somewhere, but no - 3 times in a single thread. in other multiple threads as well, over and over.

He mostly does it in his own threads. Which is no harm to be fair. If you don't like it then don't read his topics. If he bothers you that much, then ignore him. Simple. Then you don't have to waste your time whining :)

He can put that crap into his signature and leave it at that. tadaaa.

Last time I checked anyone can post whatever the hell they want so long as it doesn't break the rules. Ta daa!!

Good for you. Doing so probably would've been the much smarter thing to do in the first place.

And no, my posts are connected to other posts made by another user. That is all it needs to be not spam.

I never said your posts were spam, I said they weren't on-topic which is funny coz you were complaining about other people being off topic.

It might be not "on topic", but that is not how a forum works.

I doubt you know how these forums work.

Going into different threads, copy and pasting the same trash on the other side, will get you banned sooner or later.

I severely doubt it.

I said he "spams" irrelevant stuff, that has no connection to the topic nor any other post in that topic. You might want to look up the definition of "spam". It's perfectly fitting.

"toxic berries thehehehe *picture", "a" or any other irrelevant "spam", are exactly on the same level. seeing how you fail to comprehend the value of relevance they contain, I won't discuss this matter with you any further - you're just unreasonable, for the sake of being an oppositionist.
#37heartlesshero17Posted 1/21/2013 5:26:05 PM
Knight_Auron posted...

Hehehe
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#38marko7Posted 1/21/2013 6:35:34 PM
zUkUu posted...
I said he "spams" irrelevant stuff, that has no connection to the topic nor any other post in
that topic.

Didn't read what I said about it being his topic etc huh? Not surprising. It must suck acting like a child.

You might want to look up the definition of "spam". It's perfectly fitting.

Oh I'm well aware, its just, its not really a big deal here, nor has it been vastly abused. You're just whinging over nothing.

"toxic berries thehehehe *picture", "a" or any other irrelevant "spam", are exactly on the same level.

Not really. In fact, not at all.

seeing how you fail to comprehend the value of relevance they contain

I think the only person here who's failing to comprehend anything is you. Its no big deal. Get over it. He's not breaking any rules and he's not causing anyone any harm. Except maybe Wada :P

I won't discuss this matter with you any further

I doubt that.

you're just unreasonable, for the sake of being an oppositionist.

Ouch. My precious feelings. D:
---
#39marko7Posted 1/21/2013 6:36:05 PM
Knight_Auron posted...

LOL
---
#40Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:47:13 PM
zUkUu, you over help yourself to these toxic berries. So why are you mad at me? I did say they were toxic.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Solanum_pseudocapsicum1.jpg
---
Toxic Berries