Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

#51niklnipPosted 1/23/2013 12:00:01 PM
Vic Mignogina is going to voice everyone. Didn't you hear?
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#52zUkUuPosted 1/23/2013 12:17:44 PM
Tharvus posted...
Why the did those mods suspend Knight_Auron for his toxic berry post? Sadly he might even be banned.

because he overdid it. look at the other recent threads - you find his spam in all other topics as well.
#53TharvusPosted 1/23/2013 12:37:14 PM(edited)
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
Why the did those mods suspend Knight_Auron for his toxic berry post? Sadly he might even be banned.

because he overdid it. look at the other recent threads - you find his spam in all other topics as well.

So you're saying its a crime to post picture of these?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/CoffeeFruitsShow.jpg

Why are you bothered by him? Its not like his toxic berries post is directly at you. He does this all the time when he is around. If I recall he does this alot back in the FFXIII board.
#54Destroyer_MagePosted 1/23/2013 12:42:08 PM
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

Why are you bothered by him? Its not like his toxic berries post is directly at you. He does this all the time when he is around. If I recall he does this alot back in the FFXIII board.

What does it even mean?
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#55zUkUuPosted 1/23/2013 1:22:24 PM
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

and that is exactly the problem. it's annoying when you see the same spam in every topic on a single board.
#56matt091282Posted 1/23/2013 1:40:11 PM
I wonder if they already have an idea of what voice actors they want to cast for the characters? That is, if this game is going to be localized. :p
#57zUkUuPosted 1/23/2013 1:54:16 PM
matt091282 posted...
I wonder if they already have an idea of what voice actors they want to cast for the characters? That is, if this game is going to be localized. :p

I don't think SE-JP has a clear voice in their head. I even doubt they have anything to do with the actual voice work. if anything, they simply approve a voice or reject it once they have been casted.
#58TharvusPosted 1/23/2013 2:29:58 PM
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

and that is exactly the problem. it's annoying when you see the same spam in every topic on a single board.

If you don't like just put him in our ignore list. I have no problems with it.
#59zUkUuPosted 1/23/2013 2:46:24 PM(edited)
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

that doesn't justify spam to any degree - not in that quantity.

I don't mind random NSFW links either - yet it's not tolerable on this forum.
#60DanahellPosted 1/23/2013 3:02:57 PM
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...

that doesn't justify spam to any degree - not in that quantity.

I don't mind random NSFW links either - yet it's not tolerable on this forum.

I always thought the toxic berries were nice and colorful and brought some color tot this board.
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water