Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

User Info: niklnip

niklnip
4 years ago#51
Vic Mignogina is going to voice everyone. Didn't you hear?
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
4 years ago#52
Tharvus posted...
Why the did those mods suspend Knight_Auron for his toxic berry post? Sadly he might even be banned.

because he overdid it. look at the other recent threads - you find his spam in all other topics as well.

User Info: Tharvus

Tharvus
4 years ago#53
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
Why the did those mods suspend Knight_Auron for his toxic berry post? Sadly he might even be banned.

because he overdid it. look at the other recent threads - you find his spam in all other topics as well.

So you're saying its a crime to post picture of these?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/CoffeeFruitsShow.jpg

Why are you bothered by him? Its not like his toxic berries post is directly at you. He does this all the time when he is around. If I recall he does this alot back in the FFXIII board.

User Info: Destroyer_Mage

Destroyer_Mage
4 years ago#54
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

Why are you bothered by him? Its not like his toxic berries post is directly at you. He does this all the time when he is around. If I recall he does this alot back in the FFXIII board.

What does it even mean?
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.

zUkUu
4 years ago#55
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

and that is exactly the problem. it's annoying when you see the same spam in every topic on a single board.

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
4 years ago#56
I wonder if they already have an idea of what voice actors they want to cast for the characters? That is, if this game is going to be localized. :p

zUkUu
4 years ago#57
matt091282 posted...
I wonder if they already have an idea of what voice actors they want to cast for the characters? That is, if this game is going to be localized. :p

I don't think SE-JP has a clear voice in their head. I even doubt they have anything to do with the actual voice work. if anything, they simply approve a voice or reject it once they have been casted.

User Info: Tharvus

Tharvus
4 years ago#58
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

and that is exactly the problem. it's annoying when you see the same spam in every topic on a single board.

If you don't like just put him in our ignore list. I have no problems with it.

zUkUu
4 years ago#59
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

that doesn't justify spam to any degree - not in that quantity.

I don't mind random NSFW links either - yet it's not tolerable on this forum.

User Info: Danahell

Danahell
4 years ago#60
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
zUkUu posted...

that doesn't justify spam to any degree - not in that quantity.

I don't mind random NSFW links either - yet it's not tolerable on this forum.

I always thought the toxic berries were nice and colorful and brought some color tot this board.
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived