Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

#61TharvusPosted 1/23/2013 2:13:00 PM
Didn't you say in one of your previous post you reported him? If you didn't mind NSFW links why did you reported him?
#62zUkUuPosted 1/23/2013 2:37:39 PM
Tharvus posted...
Didn't you say in one of your previous post you reported him? If you didn't mind NSFW links why did you reported him?

What I meant is, just because I'm not bothered by NSFW links, doesn't mean that that is universal tolerated by all users. In this case you aren't bothered by the constant spam, however, I found it vastly annoying. Hopefully it stops now.
#63kingrat2314Posted 1/23/2013 3:24:44 PM
Yuri Lowenthal as all characters. That way, I can go into a coma from the bad voice acting assaulting me all at once.

Seriously though, Laura Bailey as Stella would be great. She's good in everything. Well, except Star Ocean 4. I can't think of anybody who would fit Noctis. Maybe Troy Baker.
---
Yep, I'm a guy! teehee <3
#64TharvusPosted 1/23/2013 5:13:10 PM
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

What I meant is, just because I'm not bothered by NSFW links, doesn't mean that that is universal tolerated by all users. In this case you aren't bothered by the constant spam, however, I found it vastly annoying. Hopefully it stops now.

If you find it annoying why didn't you put him in your ignore list.
#65heartlesshero17Posted 1/23/2013 5:22:41 PM
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...
Why the did those mods suspend Knight_Auron for his toxic berry post? Sadly he might even be banned.

because he overdid it. look at the other recent threads - you find his spam in all other topics as well.

Over did it? I noticed no difference from his usual berry talk. He's literally has been doing it for years with zero problems
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#66TharvusPosted 1/23/2013 7:07:20 PM
KA's toxic berry post may be his way of bumping up his topic and other people's topic.
#67marko7Posted 1/24/2013 2:38:28 AM
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

Dude, you suck.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#68Reaper_ExEPosted 1/24/2013 7:35:26 AM
EscaSyra posted...
John Burgmeier as Ignis

If you don't know he did the voice for Kurama in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Justin Cook as Gladiolus.

He was the voice of Yusuke in Yu Yu Hakusho.

I'd like to fit Chuck Huber in there somewhere (the voice of Hiei n YYH and Dr. Stein in Soul Eater) but there isn't a character that fits his voice yet.

As long as there's no Kuwabara, it will be epic
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#69zUkUuPosted 1/24/2013 9:03:18 AM
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...
Tharvus posted...

Dude, you suck.

Cry me a river.
#70_Hideo_Kojima_Posted 1/24/2013 11:14:37 AM
So what are these again?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Mahonia_aquifolium_005.JPG
---
I am Hideo Kojima, I work for Konami. I created the MGS and ZOE series.