Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

#91_Hideo_Kojima_Posted 1/26/2013 1:15:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92TharvusPosted 1/26/2013 8:41:14 PM
User Name _Hideo_Kojima_
User ID 6139550
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Oh no. First Knight_Auron. Now Hideo_Kojima. Its obvious zUkUu marked him. That shows how bad a job the mods are doing and they don't know how to moderate messages properly.
#93Charizard18Posted 1/27/2013 4:43:16 AM
Tharvus posted...
User Name _Hideo_Kojima_
User ID 6139550
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Oh no. First Knight_Auron. Now Hideo_Kojima. Its obvious zUkUu marked him. That shows how bad a job the mods are doing and they don't know how to moderate messages properly.

>__> ridiculous...
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#94TharvusPosted 1/30/2013 12:22:23 PM
Any more ides on who should voice FFvXIII characters?
#95zUkUuPosted 1/30/2013 6:51:40 PM
I want Liam O'Brien as the navigation system in Noctis' car.
#96heartlesshero17Posted 1/30/2013 7:06:33 PM
zUkUu posted...
I want Liam O'Brien as the navigation system in Noctis' car.

This, but Keith David instead. That would be so badass.Just having Spawn yell directions at you
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#97ContemnorPosted 1/31/2013 10:08:16 PM
Knight_Auron is on purgatory for his toxic berry post all because zUkUu doesn't use common sense and add him to the ignore list inatead of marking him.
---
Whoa!!!
#98Charizard18Posted 1/31/2013 10:28:55 PM
Contemnor posted...
Knight_Auron is on purgatory for his toxic berry post all because zUkUu doesn't use common sense and add him to the ignore list inatead of marking him.

ikr.
---
#99zUkUuPosted 1/31/2013 10:38:02 PM
Contemnor posted...

No. He is "on purgatory" for his spam. That's his fault and his alone. He overdid it greatly when he was punished - had had it coming.
#100Charizard18Posted 1/31/2013 11:55:26 PM
zUkUu posted...
Contemnor posted...

No. He is "on purgatory" for his spam. That's his fault and his alone. He overdid it greatly when he was punished - had had it coming.

Nope. He's in purgatory because you got butthurt that no one agreed with you. It obviously wasn't considered spam before and was harmless if he'd never gotten in trouble for it until now when he magically got banned all of a sudden. Use logic pls. Stop being so butthurt pls
---