Fabula Nova Crystallis

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Fabula Nova Crystallis
3 years ago#11
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
PostDisaster posted...
It's what will be known as "The Lightning Saga: Her Goddessness Worshiped." comprising of the games -FF13, FF13-2, FFLR and the future titles "Final Fantasy: Lightning: The Second Coming" and "Final Fantasy Vanille's Magical Musical Adventure" or the 3DS.

I can't wait for Final Fantasy: Vanille's Musical Adventure! It is gonna be so awesome!

Does it involve collecting sugar while running on rainbows?

Probably includes her laughing after every mission is completed...ugh I hate that laugh. Oh, and she doesn't run on the rainbows...she actually hopscotches across them. Heard this from a top executive in an interview.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
3 years ago#12
They should just rename it to the Lightning Saga since the rest of the world obviously isn't worthy of titles that don't include Lightning.
---
The Official Prompto and Bazooka Lance of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board!
"Ho ho ho, I arrive!" - Quina, FFIX
3 years ago#13
gamewarrior88 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
PostDisaster posted...
It's what will be known as "The Lightning Saga: Her Goddessness Worshiped." comprising of the games -FF13, FF13-2, FFLR and the future titles "Final Fantasy: Lightning: The Second Coming" and "Final Fantasy Vanille's Magical Musical Adventure" or the 3DS.

I can't wait for Final Fantasy: Vanille's Musical Adventure! It is gonna be so awesome!

Does it involve collecting sugar while running on rainbows?

Probably includes her laughing after every mission is completed...ugh I hate that laugh. Oh, and she doesn't run on the rainbows...she actually hopscotches across them. Heard this from a top executive in an interview.

Game of the year material! You heard it here first
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Fabula Nova Crystallis

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived