Fabula Nova Crystallis

#11gamewarrior88Posted 1/19/2013 2:51:56 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
PostDisaster posted...
It's what will be known as "The Lightning Saga: Her Goddessness Worshiped." comprising of the games -FF13, FF13-2, FFLR and the future titles "Final Fantasy: Lightning: The Second Coming" and "Final Fantasy Vanille's Magical Musical Adventure" or the 3DS.

I can't wait for Final Fantasy: Vanille's Musical Adventure! It is gonna be so awesome!

Does it involve collecting sugar while running on rainbows?

Probably includes her laughing after every mission is completed...ugh I hate that laugh. Oh, and she doesn't run on the rainbows...she actually hopscotches across them. Heard this from a top executive in an interview.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#12rikkuster26Posted 1/19/2013 3:14:05 PM
They should just rename it to the Lightning Saga since the rest of the world obviously isn't worthy of titles that don't include Lightning.
---
The Official Prompto and Bazooka Lance of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board!
"Ho ho ho, I arrive!" - Quina, FFIX
#13westontickleePosted 1/19/2013 3:16:05 PM
gamewarrior88 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
PostDisaster posted...
It's what will be known as "The Lightning Saga: Her Goddessness Worshiped." comprising of the games -FF13, FF13-2, FFLR and the future titles "Final Fantasy: Lightning: The Second Coming" and "Final Fantasy Vanille's Magical Musical Adventure" or the 3DS.

I can't wait for Final Fantasy: Vanille's Musical Adventure! It is gonna be so awesome!

Does it involve collecting sugar while running on rainbows?

Probably includes her laughing after every mission is completed...ugh I hate that laugh. Oh, and she doesn't run on the rainbows...she actually hopscotches across them. Heard this from a top executive in an interview.

Game of the year material! You heard it here first