PS4 to release in the Fall

#11Reaper_ExEPosted 1/22/2013 7:07:54 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
If Sony continues its traditions and if the rumors holds true, then expect to see the PS4 this Fall.

I can't see Versus being released for the PS3 if that happens.

Look. Even Game Informer the World's Stupidest Game Magazine explained this correctly and it makes sense. Just 'cause next gen systems are releasing DOESN'T MEAN ALL COMPANIES ARE IMMEDIATELY GOING TO JUMP F***ING SHIP AND CEASE AND DESIST EVERY SINGLE PRODUCTION FOR CURRENT PLATFORMS.

*takes breath*

TC and all others like you need to use your wasted thinkholes for one minute. You all keep spouting this "Versus is gonna be PS4 exclusive derrrrrrrr" garbage with absolutely nothing to back your claims other than next gen is releasing soon. SE stands to lose a lot of money by making Versus a PS 4 exclusive when they can instead RELEASE IT ON BOTH PS3 AND PS4 AS BEST POSSIBLE OPTION ESPECIALLY WHEN PS3 HAS A LARGE INSTALL BASE ALREADY AND IT WOULD BE BRAINDEAD TO TRADE THAT FOR A MUCH SMALLER BASE ON THE NEW PS4 JUST FOR BETTER TECH.

Just ergh. I can't stand this ignorant garbage anymore. Grow a brain plz.

Sounds like the problem I have with getting these overly optimistic n00bz to realize that, certain games WONT be localized, that's just cold hard reality right thurr
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#12matt091282Posted 1/22/2013 7:11:21 AM
lol Imagine after all this time, Square never intended to localize this game. Hahaha...oh god.
#13Reaper_ExEPosted 1/22/2013 7:42:47 AM
matt091282 posted...
lol Imagine after all this time, Square never intended to localize this game. Hahaha...oh god.

It would be just like them trolling with this KH1.5 game
---
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#14matt091282Posted 1/22/2013 7:44:44 AM
Reaper_ExE posted...
matt091282 posted...

Indeed. Although I would be kind of surprised if some kind of KH HD Collection thing never came to North America, given the popularity of them.
#15gamewarrior88Posted 1/22/2013 7:48:19 AM
lol at this rate, it will more than likely be a few more years before this game sees the light of day, or it will be cancelled and absorbed into a new project (ala FF15). I guess we could hope...but like that ever worked out in the past.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#16matt091282Posted 1/22/2013 7:51:19 AM
I do think the game will come out as a very late PS3 title. The PS4 could already be out when this game is released. We've seen it in the past where plenty of games are still released for the older system once the new one comes out.

FFXII was a very late PS2 title if I remember correctly. So, I can see the same with Versus.
#17Reaper_ExEPosted 1/22/2013 7:53:57 AM
matt091282 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
matt091282 posted...

Indeed. Although I would be kind of surprised if some kind of KH HD Collection thing never came to North America, given the popularity of them.

Popularity doesn't always equal to a company making smart choices when it comes to what games to release out to the userbase.... 80% of namco games aren't ever gonna be localized, or some will take forever to be localized that the hype train would have died, there's countless other popular games that will never see the light of localization, such is life
---
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#18matt091282Posted 1/22/2013 7:59:54 AM
Reaper_ExE posted...
matt091282 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
matt091282 posted...

Popularity doesn't always equal to a company making smart choices when it comes to what games to release out to the userbase.... 80% of namco games aren't ever gonna be localized, or some will take forever to be localized that the hype train would have died, there's countless other popular games that will never see the light of localization, such is life

Yeah, which stinks. I really would like to get a KH HD collection. I only played the first game, and I only got maybe a quarter of the way through it. So, I would love to be able to revisit it (as well as playing the sequel or one of the other games). It's too bad.
#19Uchiha_Hai(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:22:47 AM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
If Sony continues its traditions and if the rumors holds true, then expect to see the PS4 this Fall.

Call me Nostradamus.
#20PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/1/2013 10:11:36 AM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...

Call me Nostradamus.

ya, you and half of everybody else that knows about v13 >_>;
we all knew the ps4 was going to be revealed this year and that its' release would be sometime during the holiday-ish season or early next year. v13 won't release anywhere around LR, which is a fall release, so earliest to expect that game would be around spring 2014.
it ain't that hard to piece together.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA