PS4 to release in the Fall

#21keybladesrusPosted 2/1/2013 9:40:17 AM
matt091282 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
matt091282 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
matt091282 posted...
lol Imagine after all this time, Square never intended to localize this game. Hahaha...oh god.

It would be just like them trolling with this KH1.5 game

Indeed. Although I would be kind of surprised if some kind of KH HD Collection thing never came to North America, given the popularity of them.

Popularity doesn't always equal to a company making smart choices when it comes to what games to release out to the userbase.... 80% of namco games aren't ever gonna be localized, or some will take forever to be localized that the hype train would have died, there's countless other popular games that will never see the light of localization, such is life

Yeah, which stinks. I really would like to get a KH HD collection. I only played the first game, and I only got maybe a quarter of the way through it. So, I would love to be able to revisit it (as well as playing the sequel or one of the other games). It's too bad.

KH HD is getting localized.
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha
#22MagnaderAlphaPosted 2/1/2013 8:25:05 PM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
If Sony continues its traditions and if the rumors holds true, then expect to see the PS4 this Fall.

I can't see Versus being released for the PS3 if that happens.

Call me Nostradamus.

Or Not-true-dammit? LOL, only if Square were morons would they actually scrap all their hard work and effort(and all the money and time wasted) put into the PS3 version in favor of a PS4 version. I idea of something that stupid is just beyond me. If Square IS that stupid, they deserve to suffer a fate worse than what happened with The Spirits Within. Wada might be a lot of things, but I doubt he'd let something like the scrapping of PS3 Versus for a PS4 one happen(built from the ground up). If a business's sole means of being is to make money, wouldn't the wasting of money on a product that you can never profit from be against the model of any good businessman? Sure, sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet, but there comes a point when it becomes a waste of valuable time and money.
#23GodXIIPosted 2/1/2013 8:35:42 PM
FFvsXIII is no more exclusive. It will come for PC, PS4 and Next Xbox. SE wants money.
---
GTX 680 | i7 3770k | ASUS P8Z77-V-LX | Ram Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866 C10 | SSD Samsung 830 128GB | HDD 2T Seagate Barracuda 64GB 7200rpm | Windows 7 64
#2461degreesPosted 2/3/2013 3:41:38 AM
GodXII posted...
FFvsXIII is no more exclusive. It will come for PC, PS4 and Next Xbox. SE wants money.

Pc? Highly unlikley.
#25Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 4:23:30 AM
GodXII posted...

lol
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#26PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/3/2013 6:50:00 AM
GodXII posted...

you forgot to mention ios.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#27Uchiha_Hai(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:10:41 PM
MagnaderAlpha posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
If Sony continues its traditions and if the rumors holds true, then expect to see the PS4 this Fall.

I can't see Versus being released for the PS3 if that happens.

Call me Nostradamus.

Or Not-true-dammit? LOL, only if Square were morons would they actually scrap all their hard work and effort(and all the money and time wasted) put into the PS3 version in favor of a PS4 version. I idea of something that stupid is just beyond me. If Square IS that stupid, they deserve to suffer a fate worse than what happened with The Spirits Within. Wada might be a lot of things, but I doubt he'd let something like the scrapping of PS3 Versus for a PS4 one happen(built from the ground up). If a business's sole means of being is to make money, wouldn't the wasting of money on a product that you can never profit from be against the model of any good businessman? Sure, sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet, but there comes a point when it becomes a waste of valuable time and money.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/01/playstation-4-rumors-spread-following-sony-tease

The truth is inevitable.