Lightning voted BEST Female FF character of all time.

#11iambashoPosted 1/21/2013 12:36:49 AM
This really happened? What about Garnet? Fran? Eiko? Yuna? Tifa? Maria? Faris? Terra? Celes? Hell, even REFIA has a deeper character than monotone-too-much-testoterone Lightning.
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#12VanilleHopenPosted 1/21/2013 12:41:06 AM
SoulMikeY posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
;o...... I liked lightning.. espically because she was a fast caster in ffxiii... I hated controlling slow characters..

Or because of your disgusting obsession with female and little boy characters.

No, no, that's not it. Yes... It is.

hope is the only "little boy" character i like.. would you please name another who i am fond of?

Actually i liked all the characters of ffxiii.. they had so much depth and charm..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#13iambashoPosted 1/21/2013 12:52:27 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
Actually i liked all the characters of ffxiii.. they had so much depth and charm..

Would you mind loaning me your copy of FFXIII? It seems that we played very different versions of this game, I would like to see some character other than Sazh show some form of depth :P
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#14xnoelzPosted 1/21/2013 1:48:37 AM
Lightning is a pretty beast character
---
Loading Signature...
#15NoctionusPosted 1/21/2013 1:52:56 AM
ZeroCals posted...
FF XIII, XIII-2, and LR: XIII-3 boards are THAT WAY---------------------->

---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#16EscaSyraPosted 1/21/2013 2:11:30 AM
Agrias >
#17grand_kaizerPosted 1/21/2013 2:28:21 AM
I agree, Squall's pretty kickass.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#18Remiel89Posted 1/21/2013 4:42:05 AM
Pff. Not at all.
She's only the most famous (NEW) character: new gen of kids knows only her or much more her than others. SQEX is forcing her to become popular and appreciated.
#19Destroyer_MagePosted 1/21/2013 5:34:57 AM
Lightning is better than all other female FF characters, true story.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#20PostDisaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 6:09:21 AM
How can someone say the characters in 13 didn't have depth. They were all so unique and their stories all intertwined so differently. If there is one thing 13 did phenomenally it's having characters that were interesting.

And plus, 3 games. Need I say more? How many games does Versus have? Oh yeah, none.