Lightning voted BEST Female FF character of all time.

#21Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 7:28:14 AM
iambasho posted...
This really happened? What about Garnet? Fran? Eiko? Yuna? Tifa? Maria? Faris? Terra? Celes? Hell, even REFIA has a deeper character than monotone-too-much-testoterone Lightning.

This.

PostDisaster posted...
How can someone say the characters in 13 didn't have depth. They were all so unique and their stories all intertwined so differently. If there is one thing 13 did phenomenally it's having characters that were interesting.

And plus, 3 games. Need I say more? How many games does Versus have? Oh yeah, none.

I can't even remember any of the characters in that game besides Lightning, Sazh, Vanille and Hope.I can't even remember the villain. Was there a villain? And I platinumed that game.

Also,
PostDisaster posted...
Lightning voted BEST Female FF character of all time.

lol
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#22PostDisaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:37:00 AM
Lightning is the "IT" girl right now. Pink hair reign just won't let up!!! Even for Versus.
#23Rose_of_MayPosted 1/21/2013 8:48:49 AM
Anyone else think these poll results would be much different outside of Japan?
#24Graham_ChapmanPosted 1/21/2013 8:52:47 AM
iambasho posted...
This really happened? What about Garnet? Fran? Eiko? Yuna? Tifa? Maria? Faris? Terra? Celes? Hell, even REFIA has a deeper character than monotone-too-much-testoterone Lightning.

What about them? Yuna is #3 on that list, Tifa is at 4th place, Celes is 5th and Terra 6th, Garnet is at a shared 8th place together with Faris (and I'm gonna start shipping them now, just because), and Eiko is at a shared 17h place together with Rosa and Agrias Oaks... Fran, Maria and Refia did not make the list... And what are you talking about testosterone for? You have something against, uh... (I was about to say "unfeminine women" but then I remembered Lightning's clothes, so...) You have something against women who neither confirm to, nor rebel against, gender roles? If there's a testosterone laced woman in FFXIII, it's Fang. Seriously, if she was a guy, she'd be rated M for Manly, and I mean that in the best possible way.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#25MoreFunThanTVPosted 1/21/2013 10:33:56 AM
Even Yuffie was a better character than Lightning and she was both an optional character and a dumbass hell Rikku was a better character development and story-wise.

In fact not counting storyless characters like White Mage in FF1 I actually think Lightning was probably one of the worse females in the entire series I mean she's pretty much the stereotypical modern SE FF hero... only female. Seriously make Lightning male and she's what just some kinda AC Cloud + Squall fusion only with a crappy backstory.

Now that I think about it even Vanille was a better character... lol.
#26zUkUuPosted 1/21/2013 10:42:24 AM
nah, even as male he would not work well. and I want to see him go around slapping other people for no reason xD
#27S1-Winged_AngelPosted 1/21/2013 11:02:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28VanilleHopenPosted 1/21/2013 11:23:08 AM
S1-Winged_Angel posted...
PostDisaster posted...
How can someone say the characters in 13 didn't have depth. They were all so unique and their stories all intertwined so differently. If there is one thing 13 did phenomenally it's having characters that were interesting.

And plus, 3 games. Need I say more? How many games does Versus have? Oh yeah, none.

Kill yourself.

post disaster is correct... The characters did have depth and were certainly more fleshed out and developed then characters in some of the "classics" like final fantasy VI....

Haters gonna hate just because hating all the new final fantasies this day in age is apparently cool to do so.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#29NoctionusPosted 1/21/2013 11:24:55 AM(edited)
[This message will be deleted at the request of Moderator or Administrator]

Okay
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#30S1-Winged_AngelPosted 1/21/2013 11:53:06 AM
Noctionus posted...
[This message will be deleted at the request of Moderator or Administrator]

Okay

Now you got it!