Lightning voted BEST Female FF character of all time.

#31westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 11:53:51 AM
Lol at all you haters!! You're so jealous that Lightning is beautiful, strong, and has made Final Fantasy the great series that it is today. Keep living in the past. Lightning is the future, an amazing and bright future that many of us love. Along with her wife, Lumina. Lumina and Light forever!! LuminaXLight 2013!!!
---
I come from the future
#32gamewarrior88Posted 1/21/2013 12:09:12 PM
Lol looking at the selected characters on that poll, it just puts more starkly how far Lightning lags behind other female characters in the series. Except for maybe a few exceptions, every other character on the list pretty much outclasses her in development and being compelling.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#33VanilleHopenPosted 1/21/2013 12:14:33 PM
gamewarrior88 posted...
Lol looking at the selected characters on that poll, it just puts more starkly how far Lightning lags behind other female characters in the series. Except for maybe a few exceptions, every other character on the list pretty much outclasses her in development and being compelling.

~get up close to gamewarrior's face.... gently takes off his nostalgia goggles.~

Ok now tell me how you feel..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#34westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 12:17:19 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

~get up close to gamewarrior's face.... gently takes off his nostalgia goggles.~

That's gonna be hard cause he glued his nostalgia glasses to his face
---
I come from the future
#35gamewarrior88Posted 1/21/2013 12:18:42 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

Hmm... *looks at list inquisitively* ... ... ... Nope definitely still very much outclassed.

Although with some like Yuffie and Serah, maybe there's hope...but that's what I meant by exceptions.
---
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#36gamewarrior88Posted 1/21/2013 12:21:41 PM
westonticklee posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

Oh...like how you glued your fan-boy glasses to your face? ;P
---
#37westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 12:27:24 PM
gamewarrior88 posted...
westonticklee posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

I don't have fanboy glasses. I didn't even know those existed. I'm looking at someone who obviously should be number 1! Lightning is an amazing woman who inspires little girls to wanna be just like her, She is a role model. A sexy one at that
---
I come from the future
#38gamewarrior88Posted 1/21/2013 12:32:12 PM
westonticklee posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...
westonticklee posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

I don't have fanboy glasses. I didn't even know those existed. I'm looking at someone who obviously should be number 1! Lightning is an amazing woman who inspires little girls to wanna be just like her, She is a role model. A sexy one at that

Well then, glad I could give this educational moment then! :)
---
#39rikkuster26Posted 1/21/2013 12:32:28 PM
FF XIII, XIII-2, and LR: XIII-3 boards are THAT WAY---------------------->

---
The Official Prompto and Bazooka Lance of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board!
"Ho ho ho, I arrive!" - Quina, FFIX
#40westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 12:36:49 PM
rikkuster26 posted...
FF XIII, XIII-2, and LR: XIII-3 boards are HERE>

---
I come from the future