Lightning voted BEST Female FF character of all time.

#41CokaineCowboy77Posted 1/21/2013 1:19:58 PM
Remiel89 posted...
Pff. Not at all.
She's only the most famous (NEW) character: new gen of kids knows only her or much more her than others. SQEX is forcing her to become popular and appreciated.

Exactly, in a couple of years when we aren't being forced crap like the XIII series and move on, she will be forgotten.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
#42CokaineCowboy77Posted 1/21/2013 1:22:23 PM
Rose_of_May posted...
Anyone else think these poll results would be much different outside of Japan?

Of course.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
#43Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 1:27:03 PM
westonticklee posted...
Lol at all you haters!! You're so jealous that Lightning is beautiful, strong, and has made Final Fantasy the great series that it is today. Keep living in the past. Lightning is the future, an amazing and bright future that many of us love. Along with her wife, Lumina. Lumina and Light forever!! LuminaXLight 2013!!!

This is everything thats wrong with the Lightning fanbase. Most of them are creepily obsessed with her. Like how the Kat fanbase is obsessed with her and her feet, except worse because "lol Lightning is a goddess"
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#44westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 1:30:42 PM
Charizard18 posted...
westonticklee posted...
Lol at all you haters!! You're so jealous that Lightning is beautiful, strong, and has made Final Fantasy the great series that it is today. Keep living in the past. Lightning is the future, an amazing and bright future that many of us love. Along with her wife, Lumina. Lumina and Light forever!! LuminaXLight 2013!!!

This is everything thats right with the Lightning fanbase. Most of them are healthily obsessed with her. Like how the Kat fanbase is obsessed with her and her beautiful feet, except better because "Lightning is a majestic goddess"

I couldn't agree anymore
---
I come from the future
#45gamewarrior88Posted 1/21/2013 1:33:33 PM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
Remiel89 posted...
Pff. Not at all.
She's only the most famous (NEW) character: new gen of kids knows only her or much more her than others. SQEX is forcing her to become popular and appreciated.

Exactly, in a couple of years when we aren't being forced crap like the XIII series and move on, she will be forgotten.

exactly the case
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#46Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 1:36:48 PM
westonticklee posted...
Charizard18 posted...
westonticklee posted...

This is everything thats right with the Lightning fanbase. Most of them are healthily obsessed with her. Like how the Kat fanbase is obsessed with her and her beautiful feet, except better because "Lightning is a majestic goddess"

I couldn't agree anymore

Why I oughta!
---
#47westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 1:40:08 PM
Charizard18 posted...
westonticklee posted...
Charizard18 posted...
westonticklee posted...

I couldn't agree anymore

Why I oughta thank you for correcting me!

I'd thank me too. :P
---
I come from the future
#48DanahellPosted 1/21/2013 1:43:55 PM

I don't think that's gonna happen, Lightning has been so shoehorned in that it's gonna be really hard to forget about her, for good or for bad she's already made her mark in FF history
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#49Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 1:46:28 PM
westonticklee posted...
Charizard18 posted...
westonticklee posted...
Charizard18 posted...
westonticklee posted...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why I oughta thank you for correcting me!

eeeeeeeeeeeee

Two can play this game! Take that!

...I don't do it quite as well. :(
---
#50westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 1:50:21 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Two can not play this game! I'll just give up!

...I don't do it quite as well. :(

Wise choice
---
I come from the future