Lightning voted BEST Female FF character of all time.

#51CokaineCowboy77Posted 1/21/2013 12:54:59 PM
Danahell posted...
Exactly, in a couple of years when we aren't being forced crap like the XIII series and move on, she will be forgotten.

I don't think that's gonna happen, Lightning has been so shoehorned in that it's gonna be really hard to forget about her, for good or for bad she's already made her mark in FF history

Maybe not forgotten then, but remembered with remorse.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
#52Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 12:57:41 PM
westonticklee posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Two can not play this game! I'll just give up!

...I don't do it quite as well. :(

Wise choice

U carzy dawg u
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#53westontickleePosted 1/21/2013 1:05:28 PM
Charizard18 posted...
westonticklee posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Two can not play this game! I'll just give up!

...I don't do it quite as well. :(

Wise choice

U carzy dawg u

The craziest!
---
I come from the future
#54gamewarrior88Posted 1/21/2013 1:13:40 PM
Danahell posted...
Exactly, in a couple of years when we aren't being forced crap like the XIII series and move on, she will be forgotten.

I don't think that's gonna happen, Lightning has been so shoehorned in that it's gonna be really hard to forget about her, for good or for bad she's already made her mark in FF history

Of course she'll be remembered...but once the XIII games are done, she'll largely fade into the background thanks to not being thrust in front of gamers' faces every moment SE can. After all, she's a largely superficial character. With little to no substance, there's just nothing of staying power for her. Regardless of how future female characters are, they'll have no problem eclipsing Lightning...heck most of the characters of XIII.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#55PostDisaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:27:53 PM
Oh yeah, little substance=three games. You know what is of little substance? Versus. How much footage is there? 10 minutes? at most? Yeah, THATS little substance. LR 2013 baby!!!
#56CokaineCowboy77Posted 1/21/2013 1:30:38 PM
PostDisaster posted...
Oh yeah, little substance=three games. You know what is of little substance? Versus. How much footage is there? 10 minutes? at most? Yeah, THATS little substance. LR 2013 baby!!!

Yeah, even with three games Toriyama won't be able to create any depth to Lightning.

Watching Versus trailer > XIII series
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
#57PostDisaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:33:21 PM
gamewarrior88 posted...
Lol looking at the selected characters on that poll, it just puts more starkly how far Lightning lags behind other female characters in the series. Except for maybe a few exceptions, every other character on the list pretty much outclasses her in development and being compelling.

Oh yes. "Lags behind" Thats the best way to describe her NUMBAH 1 ranking. Pink hair FTW
#58gamewarrior88Posted 1/21/2013 1:33:34 PM
PostDisaster posted...

Lol if anything that just shows the complete waste that SE has been involved with concerning this story. Three games...and yet little to nothing of memorable aspects to her and the other characters of the trilogy. That is quite the disaster. Funny how 10 minutes of a future game trumps all that.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#59temptempoPosted 1/21/2013 2:54:25 PM
EscaSyra posted...
Agrias >

Backed hard.
#60grand_kaizerPosted 1/21/2013 3:59:02 PM
I dunno, people say Lightning won't be easily forgotten, but when was the last time anyone heard about Miley Cyrus or any of the other pop-starts of yesterday? They come, the world screams about them like there's no tomorrow and nothing will ever be right in the world once they're gone...

And then nobody gives a crap when they're replaced by the next big thing because big thing 1 is already old news and forgotten.

I see Lightning a lot like a pop star. She glows really bright right now, but that's just because she's going to go out as soon as the next big entry into the series shows up.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"