I'm Shocked Obama Didn't Mention Versus In His Inauguration Speech Today

#1peonusPosted 1/21/2013 11:04:01 AM
The President clearly has no idea what he's talking about being all focused on ending the political gridlock in Washington, salvaging the American economy and trying to get a reasonable debate on gun control going while ignoring our drought of Versus info for the past two years.

Worst President ever. We should begin writing petitions on the White House website and demand President Obama release an official statement on how he is going to alleviate our plight and suffering.
#2S1-Winged_AngelPosted 1/21/2013 11:51:52 AM
peonus posted...
The President clearly has no idea what he's talking about being all focused on ending the political gridlock in Washington, salvaging the American economy and trying to get a reasonable debate on gun control going while ignoring our drought of Versus info for the past two years.

Worst President ever. We should begin writing petitions on the White House website and demand President Obama release an official statement on how he is going to alleviate our plight and suffering.

Okay.
#3marko7Posted 1/21/2013 1:17:03 PM
No.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#4SoulMikeYPosted 1/21/2013 1:18:15 PM
Haha, YES!
#5theofficefan99Posted 1/21/2013 1:24:03 PM
This was funny.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#6Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 1:34:05 PM
peonus posted...

I once wrote on the White House's social media sites "Tell Nintendo to put EarthBound on the virtual console". This was about two or three years ago.

They ignored me and deleted my posts. Worst President ever.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#7seafoampheonixPosted 1/21/2013 1:58:27 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
This was funny.

---
:D
#8PostDisasterPosted 1/21/2013 2:34:45 PM
peonus posted...

UGH that was my only reason for voting for this guy was his platform on Versus.
#9Josh_the_WhitePosted 1/21/2013 4:12:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]