Do you think this game will be playable at E3 2013 and TGS 2013?

#21legendfirefoxPosted 1/25/2013 9:50:07 PM
Crunchy_Nuts posted...
Yes. I've been speaking to Wada on skyp recently and he said that there will be a half hour long demo in the closed mega theatre.

this. it was confirmed a few months ago, it will be playable in 2013.
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#22PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/26/2013 12:31:31 AM
Jan 18, 2012
Playable Demo Of Final Fantasy Versus XIII In The Works
"Square Enix is planning a playable demo for its highly anticipated action rpg. This is according to a recent statement made by the game’s director, Tetsuya Nomura, during an interview with the Japanese publication Famitsu.

Nomura stated that a playable demo is needed so that people will have faith in the project. While no further details about the demo were shared Nomura did mention that the day before the interview he checked on some press materials for Versus.

This could indicate that we can expect to see somthing Versus related in the not too distant future as one of the producers of the project mention a short while ago."

http://thesilentchief.com/2012/01/18/playable-demo-of-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-in-the-works/

one year later...
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#23ExtremeLightPosted 1/26/2013 12:33:01 PM
1Truth posted...
Could it happen? Maybe this year Squenix will just provide us with a new trailer? That's still something, right?

Realistically, I'm thinking the playable demo at E3 2013 will be FFXIV ARR and LR FFXIII. The playable demo at TGS is going to be LR FFXIII.

Not at E3. But TGS is right on the spot. Either that or a gameplay trailer announcing the game to release next year.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#24_Hideo_Kojima_Posted 1/26/2013 5:47:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25strikefreedom47Posted 1/27/2013 3:31:31 AM
We'll be lucky if it even gets a mention at next year's E3.
#26Charizard18Posted 1/27/2013 4:42:14 AM
_Hideo_Kojima_ posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

:(
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#27SoraandRoxasFanPosted 1/27/2013 5:29:17 AM
I think it's safe to say that we won't see Versus at TGS. Lightning Returns is going to be released this Autumn and they'll prefer to market LR rather than the other game. Moreover they're giving a lot of information about LR, in fact they're going to show it at the Taipei Game show event.

Not to mention that FF XIV ARR might be released before June since they are going to start next month the beta test phase, and even if Versus was kept hidden from the public, that game's sales will be influenced because of its online mode not being free.

So the best thing they can do is to reveal Versus this E3, otherwise they would have to wait until the next Jump Festa and people would believe they were lying when they said it's still in development. (Although I prefer not to get my hopes up given that they can make silly decisions)
#28theofficefan99Posted 1/27/2013 10:11:42 AM
SoraandRoxasFan posted...
I think it's safe to say that we won't see Versus at TGS. Lightning Returns is going to be released this Autumn and they'll prefer to market LR rather than the other game. Moreover they're giving a lot of information about LR, in fact they're going to show it at the Taipei Game show event.

Not to mention that FF XIV ARR might be released before June since they are going to start next month the beta test phase, and even if Versus was kept hidden from the public, that game's sales will be influenced because of its online mode not being free.

So the best thing they can do is to reveal Versus this E3, otherwise they would have to wait until the next Jump Festa and people would believe they were lying when they said it's still in development. (Although I prefer not to get my hopes up given that they can make silly decisions)

Yeah, honestly I'm just losing hope. I hate how much this XIV fiasco has slowed things down and forced SE to release rushed products that could have been much better or not existed at all and a much better game could have taken its place.

At this point, I'm expecting some info on Versus XIII in December and that's it. And I doubt this game will be as huge and as satisfying as that new Xeno game coming to the WiiU, and I doubt that the story will be as well-written. Square Enix is pathetic.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#29matt091282Posted 1/27/2013 10:46:50 PM
Yeah, watch after all the production and hype and whatnot, the game will be terrible. lol

I know this might sound ridiculous knowing SE's reputation with this game, but I will be pretty surprised if we don't get SOMETHING about this game in 2013. I'm not even talking about a release date (lol), I mean a new character, a new trailer, SOMETHING to satiate the people who want new info.

Hopefully this game has a lot of townz and mini-gamez. :p