The level of shadiness SE is reaching makes me worry about Versus

#31marko7Posted 1/25/2013 10:50:55 AM(edited)
zUkUu posted...
you have "explained" nothing.

Quite the opposite actually. Its right there for everyone to read. Including yourself. But unfortunately you really must have big problems with reading.

you merely stated something, and I tell you that it's wrong, since I'm pretty sure I know better how it affected my overall game experience, then you do.

I've also elaborated on how your own petty gaming experience doesn't mean squat when it comes to how essential special boss battle dlc is.

You can repeat "no it doesn't" as often as you wish, you won't change my opinion, nor that of many other people.

Well not once have I simply stated "no it doesn't" and said nothing else (I beg you to try and find a quote of me saying that) and neither have I tried to change your opinion of the game. What I'm saying is (and what lelouch was probably trying to say too), that most of the dlc is nonessential. Which it is.

In case you missed it, FF13-2 is high controversial, inter alia due to the whole DLC money grab.

Seriously, reread what I said. Jesus f***ing Christ its like talking to a brick wall with a nappy on.

You also don't seem to comprehend my point at all or just ignore it and just spout the same nonsense over and over again.

Your point is that you wanted special boss battles for free and somehow think that means SE is making you purchase dlc against your will. Thats idiotic and also displays your inability to grasp that they are not required in order to complete the game and experience the whole narrative. They are SUPERFICIAL (remember me saying that earlier? No?.. Hmm there's your reading problem playing up again)

I won't have any further argument with you on this part tho, since you're incapable to even grasp the basic meaning of a statement.

What argument? You never had one in the first place. This has basically been me telling you to wise up and you've been having a little tantrum over dlc you wanted for free because "SE didnt use my precious Arena that I wuv so much wah wah". If anything, you're the one who's butthurt over nothing.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#32marko7Posted 1/25/2013 10:54:13 AM(edited)
forcefully nitpick everything to provoke a reply.

Nobody forced me to this. I'm really just doing this for fun, because its that easy. And really, no one would have to nitpick your posts,. They're that bad and poorly constructed to boot.

in case you don't remember (which seems a common problem with you), you started the quest to look like a fool with your failed interpretation, not me.

And you clearly don't remember my reply that completely destroyed what you said. Do you see it there a few posts up? Do you? Its right there, in plain english.

The most pitiful is that your really think "you showed" someone or that something "back fired".

Just the way you thought you were cool for "showing" Knight_Auron with you little tantrum over his harmless posts? Now thats pitiful! And yeh, this really has back fired on you buddy. I'm sure I'm not alone on that front.

I've real compassion for you, since you seem to live in your own, twisted world.

Yeh, its called reality.

But hey, what should I expect from the self-proclaimed "ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards"?

Reading a bit too much into that one buddy. Its a simple joke. Do you know what they are? People use them to have fun. But you probably wouldn't know what that means.

Why don't you go back there instead of continuing the futile attempt to shuffle out of your puny troll-attack?

Tempting seeing as that place is void of people like you. But I'll stay here and deal with this circus seeing as this is one of my favourite boards.

And hey, if you want an autograph, you could just ask.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one Mr Too-Cool-4-Skool (literally seeing as you can't read)

Btw, please learn to quote probably

What? Please learn to make a proper sentence. I barely alter anything that you say. Is it embarrassing for you to read back what you said when I reply? Thats understandable.

or write a real answer that doesn't consist of allegedly witty remarks about out-of-the-context parts of a statement

Whats out of context? Dude, you're the one who keeps going off on tangents and literally pulling s*** out of your ass and I keep bringing you back to reality.

It's disturbing to read that mess of a text you always put up..

I always thought my format was easy to understand. There's stuff you said, and then my reply. Rinse and repeat. Easy peasy. Sorry if thats too tough for you to understand.
---
#33zUkUuPosted 1/25/2013 11:28:46 AM
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...
you have "explained" nothing.

Quite the opposite actually. Its right there for everyone to read. Including yourself. But unfortunately you really must have big problems with reading.

you merely stated something, and I tell you that it's wrong, since I'm pretty sure I know better how it affected my overall game experience, then you do.

I've also elaborated on how your own petty gaming experience doesn't mean squat when it comes to how essential special boss battle dlc is.

You can repeat "no it doesn't" as often as you wish, you won't change my opinion, nor that of many other people.

Well not once have I simply stated "no it doesn't" and said nothing else (I beg you to try and find a quote of me saying that) and neither have I tried to change your opinion of the game. What I'm saying is (and what lelouch was probably trying to say too), that most of the dlc is nonessential. Which it is.

In case you missed it, FF13-2 is high controversial, inter alia due to the whole DLC money grab.

That's what I mean. Learn to compose a real answer. You take a statement out of context and comment it, you don't respond to the overall message. Nothing against segmenting a post, but you do it in a wrong manner. Quote the whole block above, and then formulate an answer. Your "format" might fit sometimes, when the initial post contains mostly independent statements or enumerations, but you just slaughter every half-sentence.

As I told you, I won't discuss this matter any further. You have already shown your incapability, so no point in beating a dead horse.

Nice assuming btw.

You also don't seem to comprehend my point at all or just ignore it and just spout the same nonsense over and over again.

Your point is that you wanted special boss battles for free and somehow think that means SE is making you purchase dlc against your will. Thats idiotic and also displays your inability to grasp that they are not required in order to complete the game and experience the whole narrative. They are SUPERFICIAL (remember me saying that earlier? No?.. Hmm there's your reading problem playing up again)

HAHAHA. No that was not my point AT ALL; not even close. Really, it amazes me how you could come up with that. That just underlines my quoted statement.
You may want to reread our "conversation" up to this point. Carefully at that.

"Reading a bit too much into it"

I give that gladly back. I'm quite aware that it's obviously just a mere signature-gimmick, but since you do that the whole time, I thought I'd lower myself to give you a notion of what you do for the most part.

In love
Mr Too-Cool-4-Skool
#34marko7Posted 1/25/2013 1:09:50 PM
zUkUu posted...
That's what I mean. Learn to compose a real answer. You take a statement out of context and comment it, you don't respond to the overall message.

Well, they are real answers. If anything, I address everything in your message everytime. Just because you don't like the format doesn't falsify anything I've said.

Nothing against segmenting a post, but you do it in a wrong manner. Quote the whole block above, and then formulate an answer.

I'll do whatever I damn well please. Besides, you've failed to respond to practically every point I\ve put forward and continued to whinge about my 'format' and steer even further from the subject.

Your "format" might fit sometimes, when the initial post contains mostly independent statements or enumerations, but you just slaughter every half-sentence.

I pick out the important bits from your enormous rants about nothing and then counter them. Don't see anything wrong with that.

As I told you, I won't discuss this matter any further. You have already shown your incapability, so no point in beating a dead horse.

See what I said above there about you failing to acknowledge or even respond to any of my own points.

HAHAHA. No that was not my point AT ALL; not even close. Really, it amazes me how you could come up with that. That just underlines my quoted statement.
You may want to reread our "conversation" up to this point. Carefully at that.

Ok I will. Oh look what we have here:

-"There is an entire map in the game that has NO PURPOSE except to launch DLC"

-"And when you have an area that has no purpose without DLC I call the DLC pretty essential to that area. It has a direct effect on my game experience."

-"The sole fact that the Arena is IN THE MAIN GAME makes your statement about "non-essential" void. That is what ticks me off here, if they would not have included it and added it via DLC it would only be half as bad. However, since it is, it's just a way to tell people "go buy DLC you moneysacks"."

-"it really really does. I have given you my experience and how it affected my "fun" with the game."

-"The point is that it's EMPTY, yet still in the main game. "

I could quote more about you whining about DLC arena bosses. So you're saying none of these statements had anything to do with 'your point'? Jeez you sure do ramble about things that aren't a part of your point. What are you whining about then?

I give that gladly back. I'm quite aware that it's obviously just a mere signature-gimmick, but since you do that the whole time, I thought I'd lower myself to give you a notion of what you do for the most part.

What does this even mean. This is just garbage right here. Useless garbage. Its not even clever, its like you wanted us all to be more aware of how petty you are. Good job!
---
#35ZanarkandZ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:29:31 PM
ExtremeLight posted...

-If you spent $100, you need to relax. CoD is more costly.
-All the bravest is another failure. It's not even on the Android market.
-Of course they are doing to go DLC with Versus. They would be stupid not to. But I think it will be more like Assassin's Creed bonus missions and stuff not story lines DLC like 13-2.
-I'm not reading no review. I have no plan to buy it. Heck I can't even buy it.

I didn't spend $100 because I only buy DLC that I think is worth the price, like Bethesda,Rockstar and From Software make.

I don't think DLC is a bad thing but I there must be a correlation between the quality of DLC and the price. Obviously the price of the DLCs of FFXIII-2 just like All The Bravest DON'T match the quality of the product.

The Artorias DLC for Dark Souls cost me 20 and it extended my playtime for more a day and a half, and the same can be said for Bethesda and Rockstar DLCs, yet SE releases a new fight for the arena and asks for 4 for a extra boss battle and 2 characters !!! Not to mention the "To be continued" ending that existed basically to draw costumers to the DLC in hopes of getting a better ending. This is not being loyal nor honest with your fans. This is what Capcom does and is hated for it.
#36jmichaelbpPosted 1/25/2013 1:55:04 PM
I'm starting to think that, that rumor Kotaku started is true.
Once SE announces FF XV, nobody will care about Versus and they can quietly cancel it.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#37zUkUuPosted 1/25/2013 1:57:43 PM
So marko7 - now please point out where I want "special boss battles for free" or where I said that I feel "forced to buy dlc against my will". That is not even close to my point. You were talking about interpreting things, so try again.
#38marko7Posted 1/25/2013 2:41:23 PM
zUkUu posted...
So marko7 - now please point out where I want "special boss battles for free" or where I said that I feel "forced to buy dlc against my will". That is not even close to my point. You were talking about interpreting things, so try again.

I literally just did that. Like actually, the last reply I posted was exactly that. You ramble on about how its "essential" and saying that its 'affected your fun with the game' and yapping about previous arenas and how they work and how this one should've been the same.

Basically you said you NEEDED this content to already be on disc for free and felt as if people, including yourself, were being forced to buy this arena dlc in order to get full enjoyment out of the game because it served no other purpose. Its right there, in your own words in the post you clearly (and hilariously) ignored.

Seriously this is just getting laughable now.
---
#39zUkUuPosted 1/25/2013 3:28:24 PM
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...

I literally just did that. Like actually, the last reply I posted was exactly that. You ramble on about how its "essential" and saying that its 'affected your fun with the game' and yapping about previous arenas and how they work and how this one should've been the same.

Basically you said you NEEDED this content to already be on disc for free and felt as if people, including yourself, were being forced to buy this arena dlc in order to get full enjoyment out of the game because it served no other purpose. Its right there, in your own words in the post you clearly (and hilariously) ignored.

Seriously this is just getting laughable now.

It's really funny how do you excerpt that meaning out of these statements. It's not written there at all. Seriously, if that's the reason for this whole drama you produce, it's as sad as it's baffling. You're laughing now? I do that since I read your first approach at flaming me.
#40CryofthePlanetPosted 1/25/2013 3:43:48 PM
Guys...srsly.

Srsly guys. <_< This topic is about Square-Enix, and how they have fallen from the graceful JRPG powerhouse that they were. I think we can all agree that while the company used to know how to work well with their fans, they have become greedy and incompetent.
---
Check out my band! I'm the bassist :3
http://www.reverbnation.com/atdeathsbehest