The level of shadiness SE is reaching makes me worry about Versus

#41marko7Posted 1/25/2013 3:52:27 PM
zUkUu posted...
It's really funny how do you excerpt that meaning out of these statements. It's not written there at all.

Thats exactly whats written there. Holy hell, you don't even believe your own words now.

Seriously, if that's the reason for this whole drama you produce, it's as sad as it's baffling.

If I recall, it was you who starting shedding tears about your precious arena not being what it was supposed to be. I quoted it up there in my previous post.

You're laughing now?

Not now. Now I just feel sorry for you, you poor thing.

I do that since I read your first approach at flaming me.

Again, great retort! Made sense and everything! /sarcasm.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#42kingrat2314Posted 1/26/2013 3:43:20 AM
Leave him alone marko, he's had enough punishment. :(
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#43marko7Posted 1/26/2013 6:25:55 AM
He just keeps coming back for more but he never really addresses anything I bring to his attention or answer any of my questions. It could've ended a long time ago if he was even slightly competent at reading :/
---
#44NolocNoaxPosted 1/26/2013 8:14:09 AM
marko7 posted...
He just keeps coming back for more but he never really addresses anything I bring to his attention or answer any of my questions. It could've ended a long time ago if he was even slightly competent at reading :/

Reading mark's posts (and peonus') are the main reasons I come back to this board, Please continue :)
---
PSN: NolocNoax
Gamertag: Noloc Noax
#45zUkUuPosted 1/26/2013 8:26:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46zUkUuPosted 1/26/2013 9:55:34 AM
Nah - you're not worth it. The cleverer give in.
#47marko7Posted 1/27/2013 7:43:01 AM
zUkUu posted...

HA! So you've resorted to inflating your own ego now! I'm sure everyone will like you more now. I'd suggest clearing your hallway coz there's probably mountains of fanmail coming your way post haste.

/sarcasm
---
#48zUkUuPosted 1/27/2013 8:27:02 AM(edited)
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...

HA! So you've resorted to inflating your own ego now! I'm sure everyone will like you more now. I'd suggest clearing your hallway coz there's probably mountains of fanmail coming your way post haste.

/sarcasm

People that need to write "/sarcasm" shouldn't use it, since they obviously don't know how to apply it.
#49S1-Winged_AngelPosted 1/27/2013 8:15:23 AM
CryofthePlanet posted...
Guys...srsly.

Srsly guys. <_< This topic is about Square-Enix, and how they have fallen from the graceful JRPG powerhouse that they were. I think we can all agree that while the company used to know how to work well with their fans, they have become greedy and incompetent.

This.
#50marko7Posted 1/27/2013 8:55:22 AM
zUkUu posted...
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...

/sarcasm

People that need to write "/sarcasm" shouldn't use it, since they obviously don't know how to apply it.

So you also don't know how sarcasm works either. Maybe that stems from your reading problem. The only reason its used is because text can only portray so much, and seeing as you seemed to be having trouble comprehending my posts earlier I decided I'd do you a favour and make it abundantly clear in my post.
---