1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. The level of shadiness SE is reaching makes me worry about Versus
3 years ago#51
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...
Nah - you're not worth it. The cleverer give in.

HA! So you've resorted to inflating your own ego now! I'm sure everyone will like you more now. I'd suggest clearing your hallway coz there's probably mountains of fanmail coming your way post haste.

/sarcasm

People that need to write "/sarcasm" shouldn't use it, since they obviously don't know how to apply it.

So you also don't know how sarcasm works either. Maybe that stems from your reading problem. The only reason its used is because text can only portray so much, and seeing as you seemed to be having trouble comprehending my posts earlier I decided I'd do you a favour and make it abundantly clear in my post.

It's pretty easy if you put it into the right context. "Using sarcasm" - You can add that to the already pretty long list of things you're unable to do.

Nice way of taking a saying literally btw - just as I told you, you're doing the trollish "reading a bit too much into it" all the time.

And now, oh mighty king of the Agito Boards, I will soft ignore you, as I'm tired of dealing with your incompetence and troll behavior.

Have a nice day, good sir.
3 years ago#52
I hope square takes a reeaaal close look at Ni No Kuni and remembers what JRPGs are supposed to be.
---
"Ya know?" Wakka FF X and X-2.
3 years ago#53
Ssliasil posted...
I hope square takes a reeaaal close look at Ni No Kuni and remembers what JRPGs are supposed to be.

I was really amazed by the World Map. I'm not that much interested in the game itself, but I might pick it up just for the world map. God, I miss them so much :<
3 years ago#54
zUkUu posted...
Ssliasil posted...

I was really amazed by the World Map. I'm not that much interested in the game itself, but I might pick it up just for the world map. God, I miss them so much :<

World maps are stupid and overrated
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
3 years ago#55
westonticklee posted...
zUkUu posted...
Ssliasil posted...

Actually no. It's a different narrative. I currently replay FF 12 and struggle to grasp how the actual world looks like and is connected, even though you walk through every area. On the other side, you really get a feeling how the world looks like in the classic FFs. It just has to be implemented right. See what FF13 has become due to that thinking.

I'd love to see a real classic World-Map and Prerendered game. Just imagine how detailed that could look on the current\next gen hardware. The whole power could be put into the character models and animations. That doesn't mean every game has to be like that, or feature worldmaps - but once in a while, I'd highly appreciate it.
3 years ago#56
westonticklee posted...
zUkUu posted...
Ssliasil posted...

Go back to your corridors, you won't be intrested in this game.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
3 years ago#57
zUkUu posted...
It's pretty easy if you put it into the right context.

Everything is in the right context. You keep saying they're not and fail to say why (probably because there's nothing out of context).

"Using sarcasm" - You can add that to the already pretty long list of things you're unable to do.

I'd like to think I do sarcasm pretty well actually.

Nice way of taking a saying literally btw

What saying? What are you even talking about dude. You said something stupid once again and I've called you out on it in my previous post.

just as I told you, you're doing the trollish "reading a bit too much into it" all the time.

Responding to what you said is apparently reading into it too much? Makes loads of sense....

And now, oh mighty king of the Agito Boards, I will soft ignore you, as I'm tired of dealing with your incompetence and troll behavior.

I love the way you basically just take everything I said about you and then just try and say it back to me without even having any kind of basis for it. Really, its not clever at all and kinda boring to read.

Have a nice day, good sir.

Aw thanks. x
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. The level of shadiness SE is reaching makes me worry about Versus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived