Which platforms(s) would you like to see FFV13 be available on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which platforms(s) would you like to see FFV13 be available on?

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
3 years ago#11
The PS3 and Wii U tbh. I like the idea of playing a major FF game on a Nintendo system. It would sit nicely along side my future Xeno related game and SMT x FE.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"

User Info: gamewarrior88

gamewarrior88
3 years ago#12
PS7
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.

User Info: jmichaelbp

jmichaelbp
3 years ago#13
Lelouch71 posted...
The PS3 and Wii U tbh. I like the idea of playing a major FF game on a Nintendo system. It would sit nicely along side my future Xeno related game and SMT x FE.

I think we'll get that Xeno game a century before we get Versus, so... it might come out for the PS 17 and the Ultra Mega Hyper Super WiiWii UU2 Mii 4 U.
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.

User Info: marko7

marko7
3 years ago#14
Commodor 64
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards

User Info: SugarBoogers

SugarBoogers
3 years ago#15
zUkUu posted...
SugarBoogers posted...
And my roommate has a 360 so if Versus releases before the end of next summer I'm set.

You might want to sit down, I have some bad news for you... :<

Don't worry, I just read what I wrote and remembered that the whole "Xbox360" thing was my reasoning behind being able to play MGR. What was my reasoning for Versus again...?

Oh yeah, f*** it and get Xenoblade 2.
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards

User Info: tamayamawuv

tamayamawuv
3 years ago#16
As long as it's on PS3, I couldn't care less what other systems it's on so long as it doesn't affect development time. It'd be interesting if it got a PC version, though :o
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which platforms(s) would you like to see FFV13 be available on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived