Which platforms(s) would you like to see FFV13 be available on?

#11Lelouch71Posted 1/25/2013 5:29:37 PM
The PS3 and Wii U tbh. I like the idea of playing a major FF game on a Nintendo system. It would sit nicely along side my future Xeno related game and SMT x FE.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#12gamewarrior88Posted 1/25/2013 5:37:44 PM
PS7
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#13jmichaelbpPosted 1/25/2013 6:17:27 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
The PS3 and Wii U tbh. I like the idea of playing a major FF game on a Nintendo system. It would sit nicely along side my future Xeno related game and SMT x FE.

I think we'll get that Xeno game a century before we get Versus, so... it might come out for the PS 17 and the Ultra Mega Hyper Super WiiWii UU2 Mii 4 U.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#14marko7Posted 1/25/2013 6:44:43 PM
Commodor 64
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#15SugarBoogersPosted 1/25/2013 7:03:59 PM
zUkUu posted...
SugarBoogers posted...
And my roommate has a 360 so if Versus releases before the end of next summer I'm set.

You might want to sit down, I have some bad news for you... :<

Don't worry, I just read what I wrote and remembered that the whole "Xbox360" thing was my reasoning behind being able to play MGR. What was my reasoning for Versus again...?

Oh yeah, f*** it and get Xenoblade 2.
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#16tamayamawuvPosted 1/25/2013 7:18:35 PM
As long as it's on PS3, I couldn't care less what other systems it's on so long as it doesn't affect development time. It'd be interesting if it got a PC version, though :o