If Square Enix Was Starving On The Street Would You Feed It?

#1peonusPosted 1/25/2013 11:13:40 AM
Say Square Enix was your pal and suddenly he fell on hard times because he tried to do too much and did all of it too poorly. He keeps making games that you don't personally enjoy but someone keeps buying them cause this Mr. Square Enix of FF game so they just keep making him think hes doing a good job. Suddenly it all comes crashing down and Square only has a ton of mobile games and Versus XIII. He's starving and dying and without food he will succumb to scurvy.

Would you save him?
#2xnoelzPosted 1/25/2013 11:18:16 AM
peonus posted...
Say Square Enix was your pal and suddenly he fell on hard times because he tried to do too much and did all of it too poorly. He keeps making games that you don't personally enjoy but someone keeps buying them cause this Mr. Square Enix of FF game so they just keep making him think hes doing a good job. Suddenly it all comes crashing down and Square only has a ton of mobile games and Versus XIII. He's starving and dying and without food he will succumb to scurvy.

Would you save him?

Why not?
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#3jmichaelbpPosted 1/25/2013 11:40:50 AM
No, I'd throw a cat at his face so it could rip his eyes out.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#4BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 1/25/2013 11:42:52 AM
I know you are starving but please be patient for an update about me feeding you.
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#5CityLumbarPosted 1/25/2013 12:01:13 PM
That's what pals are for.
---
My boredom has outshined the sun
#6Lelouch71Posted 1/25/2013 12:12:53 PM
What a silly question. If "he's" my friend then absolutely. I don't like some of the choices my friends make but I don't hold it against them on a personal level. I value loyalty and that's the only way anyone would be able to be my friend. So of course I would feed "him".

Since SE is an entity I don't owe it a damn thing. Just like they don't owe me a damn thing either. We are mutually using the other. If they go under I have other ventures to get my games from. If SE went under then it's mainly their fault. I would say to any other company even my favorite Atlus.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#7Eddie___DeanPosted 1/25/2013 12:34:20 PM
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
I know you are starving but please be patient for an update about me feeding you.

^This. x1000
#8CokaineCowboy77Posted 1/25/2013 12:47:22 PM
I'd say "Hey Square, here's a delicious peice of pizza...but you can't have it for six years. I'll keep pointlessly reminding you of it and eventually not give it to you.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
#9iambashoPosted 1/25/2013 1:15:25 PM
I would shoot him out of kindness. I mean, really, what kind of messed up parents would he have had to have to get the name Square? XP
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#10SoulMikeYPosted 1/25/2013 1:29:13 PM
"Hey, you know how you've been lying about banging my wife for the last 7 years and referencing it every now and then? Jokes on you fool! Your son is actually mine!"

SLAP!

"Here, have some c***meat sandwich. lol"