If Square Enix Was Starving On The Street Would You Feed It?

#11gamewarrior88Posted 1/25/2013 2:31:40 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
What a silly question. If "he's" my friend then absolutely. I don't like some of the choices my friends make but I don't hold it against them on a personal level. I value loyalty and that's the only way anyone would be able to be my friend. So of course I would feed "him".

Since SE is an entity I don't owe it a damn thing. Just like they don't owe me a damn thing either. We are mutually using the other. If they go under I have other ventures to get my games from. If SE went under then it's mainly their fault. I would say to any other company even my favorite Atlus.

Exactly my thinking.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#12Panda_KunPosted 1/25/2013 2:32:53 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
No, I'd throw a cat at his face so it could rip his eyes out.

That's harsh.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#13jmichaelbpPosted 1/25/2013 2:37:52 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
No, I'd throw a cat at his face so it could rip his eyes out.

That's harsh.

Squeenix had it coming.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#14SSj7CloudSPosted 1/25/2013 3:16:38 PM
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
I know you are starving but please be patient for an update about me feeding you.

I laughed a lot harder than I should have, +1 Internet for you.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Metroid Other M, Dragon Quest IX Sentinel of the Starry Skies.
PSN: jext77
#15ZanarkandZPosted 1/25/2013 4:11:48 PM
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
I know you are starving but please be patient for an update about me feeding you.

THIS!

But I'd also give them a shoe to chew on while they were waiting for the food.
#16zUkUuPosted 1/25/2013 4:18:50 PM
ZanarkandZ posted...
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...

THIS!

But I'd also give them a shoe to chew on while they were waiting for the food.

NO! You'd obviously show them a picture of an awesome meal. :3
#17turtles1236Posted 1/25/2013 4:29:36 PM
SE is already starving, that's why they're trying to milk lightning on the street corner for a little nub nub.
---
Want More Info On FFv13 & Type-0? Support Project Crystallis ~ http://projectcrystallis.org/
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632
#18ZendaikPosted 1/26/2013 4:17:11 AM
Here, eat my zippers.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#19Reaper_ExEPosted 1/26/2013 4:36:26 AM
SoulMikeY posted...
"Hey, you know how you've been lying about banging my wife for the last 7 years and referencing it every now and then? Jokes on you fool! Your son is actually mine!"

SLAP!

"Here, have some c***meat sandwich. lol"

+1 interwebz for you
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#20largerockPosted 1/26/2013 5:21:39 AM
Show pictures of pizza and lasagna to it every few times and then after 6 years I'd kill it with fire.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.