Why is there no TRUE HD Gameplay video ANYWHERE?!

#1SsliasilPosted 1/25/2013 3:18:25 PM
Im trying to find a true HD video of the last trailer, but every single one of them, everywhere, seem to be 480p Upscaled to HD ><

You can tell by the Smudging and seam effect in darker scenes where there are slight changes in color (Very obvious during the Behemoth fight and when you can see Noctis' Back as he is walking away from Stella near the beginning of the trailer)...I cant remember the technical term for it, but its annoying! There are literally no true HD Gameplay vids anywhere :(
---
"Ya know?" Wakka FF X and X-2.
#2onilink888Posted 1/25/2013 3:54:53 PM(edited)
Ssliasil posted...
Im trying to find a true HD video of the last trailer, but every single one of them, everywhere, seem to be 480p Upscaled to HD ><

You can tell by the Smudging and seam effect in darker scenes where there are slight changes in color (Very obvious during the Behemoth fight and when you can see Noctis' Back as he is walking away from Stella near the beginning of the trailer)...I cant remember the technical term for it, but its annoying! There are literally no true HD Gameplay vids anywhere :(

The only one I've got that's native 720p is the latest trailer. Don't know if there are more. I remember having a 720p trailer of the closed megatheater footage. Can't seem to find it anymore (also not sure if it was native 720p, either).
#3shadowSEXilPosted 1/25/2013 4:34:10 PM
What about the one on the official Versus website?
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#4Ssliasil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:57:46 PM
The one on the official website is also upscaled :(
---
"Ya know?" Wakka FF X and X-2.
#5heartlesshero17Posted 1/25/2013 5:33:46 PM
This isn't even a real game, so SE probably didn't even bother
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#6stevenm281Posted 1/26/2013 7:46:59 AM
you're very hard to please mister, I always found the ones available even if upscaled, pretty looking good.

I think the reason it looks less HD is not because it is upscaled, but because the gameplay graphics are from the alpha phase.

You'll have to wait for a new trailer if you cannot be satisfied with their latest one.
#7yeldesPosted 1/26/2013 8:02:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8yeldesPosted 1/26/2013 8:03:48 AM
http://wdl.square-enix.com/fabula/cudhlpxb/g73bdia4dgep_720p.mp4
#9Charizard18Posted 1/26/2013 10:32:19 AM
yeldes posted...

...curses! I'd finally gotten rid of my occasional craving for anything Versus...and then I clicked on that link and watched the trailer...again...and again... :'(
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#10zUkUuPosted 1/26/2013 10:47:42 AM
Charizard18 posted...
yeldes posted...

...curses! I'd finally gotten rid of my occasional craving for anything Versus...and then I clicked on that link and watched the trailer...again...and again... :'(

I feel you. That happens to me every other month :<