Dear Noctis

#1NorkenPosted 1/25/2013 2:33:51 PM
Dear Noctis

It is not fair how Squeenix is treating you.
You deserve a game. You deserve attention. You deserve respect.

Love

Every FF main character and all FF fans

PS
Hopefully one day they will realize how awesome you are.
You have so much critical and financial potential.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#2xnoelzPosted 1/25/2013 4:28:40 PM
Norken posted...
Dear Noctis

It is not fair how Squeenix is treating you.
You deserve a game. You deserve attention. You deserve respect.

Love

Every FF main character and all FF fans

PS
Hopefully one day they will realize how awesome you are.
You have so much critical and financial potential.

This :'(
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#3gamewarrior88Posted 1/25/2013 4:39:44 PM
...maybe we should wait till the finished product (whenever that is) before we jump to conclusions on awesomeness. Lightning looked pretty good at first as well when all we had were graphics to look at...and we all know how that turned out.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#4PostDisasterPosted 1/25/2013 4:51:49 PM
gamewarrior88 posted...
...maybe we should wait till the finished product (whenever that is) before we jump to conclusions on awesomeness. Lightning looked pretty good at first as well when all we had were graphics to look at...and we all know how that turned out.

Thank you
#5Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:02:12 PM
gamewarrior88 posted...

Only to those who wouldn't admit that FF-12 was a disaster.
When I saw FF13 I knew something was wrong that's why I waited to buy it. Saved myself 60 bucks.

Tetsuya Nomura >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Motomu Toriyama
---
#6PostDisasterPosted 1/25/2013 5:04:31 PM
Norken posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

When I saw FF13 I knew something was wrong that's why I waited to buy it. Saved myself 60 bucks.

Maybe you should wait for the reviews of this game too before you declare Noctis awesome? Just a thought.
#7gamewarrior88Posted 1/25/2013 5:10:04 PM
Norken posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

Ha ha you should probably lay off the generalizations as well. I knew FF12 would be a disaster thanks to the lovely demo that came with DQ8. Dodged a bullet on that one. There are plenty who held out hope that 13 would be a worthwhile step...and it ended up being quite a mixed bag to say the least. And I wouldn't jump on the Nomura bandwagon too much either...guy has had his fair share of flat creations as well.
---
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#8Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:03:39 PM
PostDisaster posted...
Norken posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

Maybe you should wait for the reviews of this game too before you declare Noctis awesome? Just a thought.

The reviews gave FF-13 A's. It's not the reviews that tell me if a game is good.
---
#9Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:04:59 PM
gamewarrior88 posted...
Norken posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

Ha ha you should probably lay off the generalizations as well. I knew FF12 would be a disaster thanks to the lovely demo that came with DQ8. Dodged a bullet on that one. There are plenty who held out hope that 13 would be a worthwhile step...and it ended up being quite a mixed bag to say the least. And I wouldn't jump on the Nomura bandwagon too much either...guy has had his fair share of flat creations as well.

So you dodged 12's bullet but didn't see 13's coming in fast?
---
#10gamewarrior88Posted 1/25/2013 6:43:52 PM
Norken posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...
Norken posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...

So you dodged 12's bullet but didn't see 13's coming in fast?

You know...I did have a feeling that it probably wouldn't match expectations...but for whatever reason, I gave it a chance. So I borrowed it from a family member...and after some time realized the mess it was.
---