Final Fantasy XIII-2

#11shinigami_mattPosted 1/26/2013 8:40:42 AM
NolocNoax posted...
_giLgamIsh_ posted...
Noctionus posted...
It would be better if you post in one of FFXIII boards TC.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry. This board has been about random topics/bashing/hatred/fanaticism/other FF titles for years now. Oh, and speculations about Versus current vaporware status and how anyone still wishing for this game to see the light of day are fools.

If it wasn't for topics like yours, no one would visit this damn board except to b****.

Pretty much.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#12SoulMikeYPosted 1/26/2013 9:35:11 AM
NolocNoax posted...
_giLgamIsh_ posted...
Noctionus posted...

Sorry.

Don't be sorry. This board has been about random topics/bashing/hatred/fanaticism/other FF titles for years now. Oh, and speculations about Versus current vaporware status and how anyone still wishing for this game to see the light of day are fools.

If it wasn't for topics like yours, no one would visit this damn board except to b****.

Except to make fun of the moronic piles that don't think it's coming. Lol, those guys are real idiots! You know what I'm saying bro?
#13_giLgamIsh_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:52:00 AM
I actually believe Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be release to be played. Soon/Years, doesn't matter to me. I'm just not as excited for the game as before due to the long waits /
---
Bryce Awe, did the little knight fall down?
PSN HakumaruSan
#14zUkUuPosted 1/26/2013 9:58:20 AM
SE treats Versus like its bastard child. Just ignoring it.
#15Reaper_ExEPosted 1/26/2013 11:03:19 AM
It won't get localized, give up hope
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#16CokaineCowboy77Posted 1/26/2013 11:36:37 AM
Noctionus posted...

---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
#17Panda_KunPosted 1/26/2013 1:39:03 PM
zUkUu posted...
which story you're progressing through?

Dont hate brah
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#18_Hideo_Kojima_Posted 1/26/2013 1:42:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19LuminaXLightPosted 1/26/2013 4:41:30 PM
It's the best game ever!! Until Lightning Returns comes out.
#20gamewarrior88Posted 1/26/2013 4:54:55 PM
Unlike it's parent, avoided this one like the plague. Also reminds me of the last time SE made a sequel to a core title. Judging by those who have played it that I know, and seeing some gameplay videos of it, glad I did so.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.