Stella : Nocts, Let's just be good friends. I love you, buddy. Noctis : ....

#1peonusPosted 1/26/2013 9:23:19 PM
This is my scene proposition for Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Someone please write to Square Enix asking them to base an entire level around this scene. I feel it would greatly contribute to the artistic aesthetic of the Versus universe while at the same time expanding the character's depth and ethos to the player.
#2jmichaelbpPosted 1/26/2013 9:53:40 PM
Why don't you write a letter to SE? Lazy bum.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#3peonus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:55:59 PM
Because then I would appear as if I was deperate for Square to shower attention and affection on Versus thus suggesting that regardless of how crappy the game turns out to be I will buy it so they deny me my rightful place in the universe.

And if there are those who will deny us peace. Those who refuse us our rightful place in the universe. Then, we shall unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish.

The enemy may shatter our bodies. But they cannot break our spirit. They cannot imagine what awaits them...

WE WILL SMITE THEIR STOCKS FROM OUR DOW!
#4DarkKnightCessiPosted 1/26/2013 11:34:33 PM
*Writes five letters using random names and addresses so as to not to look desperate either.*

I'm kinda burned out on romances in rpgs. It would be neat if you could choose to fall in love with the other person or be so nasty to them they hate your guts or something...
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#5Kit_SakurazukaPosted 1/27/2013 5:44:15 PM
DarkKnightCessi posted...
*Writes five letters using random names and addresses so as to not to look desperate either.*

I'm kinda burned out on romances in rpgs. It would be neat if you could choose to fall in love with the other person or be so nasty to them they hate your guts or something...

This.

Ever since Square and Enix merged I've hoped that Final Fantasy would eventually borrow Star Ocean's Private Actions and Affection point systems...
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Tales of Graces F UNDUB, Soul Calibur V (Leixia-main), Resonance of Fate second cycle.
#6Stella_FleuretPosted 1/29/2013 8:08:52 PM
I like being forward.
---
Official Stella Nox Fleuret of Gamefaqs.
"As you sow, so shall you reap."