What if Versus was cancelled...

#11Panda_KunPosted 1/28/2013 4:48:29 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
What if Microsoft saves it? I predict a mental breakdown from all Sony fanboys.

Bah.

*ishsonybiggestfanboy*
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#12xnoelzPosted 1/28/2013 8:00:34 PM
It won't be cancelled.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#13gamewarrior88Posted 1/28/2013 8:08:43 PM
...it wasn't?
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#14grand_kaizerPosted 1/29/2013 3:08:16 AM
SSj7CloudS posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
What if Microsoft saves it? I predict a mental breakdown from all Sony fanboys.

That would be hilarious to watch, I'll even give out popcorn and everyone's choice of drink if that happens. The ensuing storm would be one that so very rarely happens you just can't miss it.

Oh man, if they're gonna off Versus, it's gotta be this one. The rage would be unbelievable to watch.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#15JerichoDarkstarPosted 1/29/2013 7:46:20 AM
If Microsoft "saves" it. . . that's like "saving" someone from dangling off a cliff only to lead them to a caniballistic tribe where they are slowly eaten alive.

There is no way MS could possibly support Versus on the 360 or the 720. They would have to have several discs. Secondly, assuming they did do that, most of the interface would be gutted and the game would really suck.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#16jmichaelbpPosted 1/29/2013 9:18:26 AM
JerichoDarkstar posted...
If Microsoft "saves" it. . . that's like "saving" someone from dangling off a cliff only to lead them to a caniballistic tribe where they are slowly eaten alive.

There is no way MS could possibly support Versus on the 360 or the 720. They would have to have several discs. Secondly, assuming they did do that, most of the interface would be gutted and the game would really suck.

Uh... I'm pretty sure the 720 will use BR and not DVD or proprietary BR discs like Nintendo did with the Wii U.
And how would the interface be gutted if the controllers have the same number of buttons?
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.