Another Rumor?

#11peonusPosted 1/28/2013 6:24:46 PM
I suppose a correct analogy would be the Second Coming of Jesus.

People think it's coming, some people KNOW it's coming.

Now, a lot of people are content and go on with their merry lives just never thinking about the Second Coming of Jesus. But then there are some people...

These people like things. Attention, money maybe clicks on their website for ad revenue.

Now these people make up their own idea of when of the Jesus' Second Coming even though no one really knows for sure. They get a lot of attention. They get a lot of respect. People are scared, uncertain and they want Jesus' Second Coming to be a time they know when and how.

But then again, you won't know the Second Coming until it actually occurs. Could be next year, tomorrow or even never.

And so these guys can spew out all their theories and nonsense and people either believe them or shrug them off since their statements are UNFALSIFIABLE.

Replace Jesus' Second Coming with Final Fantasy Versus XIII
#12PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/28/2013 6:37:58 PM
and how credible is this person again?
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#13Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:38:05 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
As always, the integrity of NeoGAF astounds...

But isn't NeoGAF stuff usually legit? I mean, I know it has been in the past...

That guy hasn't leaked anything before, so he is making it up most probably. The game coming out on the PS4 is very unlikely, imo.

He'll be banned, but is safe until proven wrong.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#14Charizard18Posted 1/28/2013 6:42:54 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
As always, the integrity of NeoGAF astounds...

But isn't NeoGAF stuff usually legit? I mean, I know it has been in the past...

I typed out a well thought out response to this but then my page refreshed automatically and it got deleted. What do I do now :'(
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#15PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/28/2013 6:50:28 PM
summarize in one sentence.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#16theofficefan99Posted 1/28/2013 6:50:36 PM
onilink888 posted...
Well, Kagari says that she doesn't believe that Versus XIII has been moved to next gen and she hasn't heard as much. And I trust her more than anyone else, so... yeah.

Her post:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47014606&postcount=1947

She also said that she was sure that Versus XIII would be re-revealed in 2012...
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#17zombie_basher13Posted 1/28/2013 6:56:13 PM
DUDE STOP THE RUMORS JUST WAIT FOR NEWS FROM SQUARE ENIX STOP BELIEVING RANDOM PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP CRAP ALL THE DAMN TIME JUST SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!
---
Look alive, you fools.
#18Charizard18Posted 1/28/2013 6:59:33 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
summarize in one sentence.

GAF is bulls***, we shouldn't listen to every little thing that comes out of there otherwise we end up disappointed and/or delighted, the things in this rumor are all things we've discussed numerous times except now it's considered a rumor because some d00d on gaf said so, etc etc
---
#19Charizard18Posted 1/28/2013 7:00:17 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
DUDE STOP THE RUMORS JUST WAIT FOR NEWS FROM SQUARE ENIX STOP BELIEVING RANDOM PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP CRAP ALL THE DAMN TIME JUST SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!

Thank you.
---
#20ExtremeLightPosted 1/28/2013 7:08:45 PM
PS4 is the most likely. It would most likely benefit from have a SE FF title (especially one of the more anticipated one). But I think a name change would be as simple as FF Versus.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!