Another Rumor?

#21onilink888Posted 1/28/2013 6:38:38 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
onilink888 posted...
Well, Kagari says that she doesn't believe that Versus XIII has been moved to next gen and she hasn't heard as much. And I trust her more than anyone else, so... yeah.

Her post:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47014606&postcount=1947

She also said that she was sure that Versus XIII would be re-revealed in 2012...

Don't remember that (not saying you're lying or anything), but what I do remember was that she called out Kotaku on their bull****, and I've no doubt that she has insider knowledge. For now, she's a more reliable source than Mr. Verendus there.
#22Lelouch71Posted 1/28/2013 9:31:05 PM
Sorry folks but I don't believe rumors unless there are concrete proof. Right now the PS4 is currently untested. For all we know the PS4 could flop worst than the Vita. Given how incompetent Sony has been since the PS3 it's a decent possibility sad to say. Right now the PS3 has a solid user base. At best they might do a PS3 and PS4 version. I just don't see SE putting Versus on the PS4 exclusively for launch. It doesn't make any sense from a business perspective.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#23Rose_of_MayPosted 1/29/2013 4:15:13 AM
onilink888 posted...
Well, Kagari says that she doesn't believe that Versus XIII has been moved to next gen and she hasn't heard as much. And I trust her more than anyone else, so... yeah.

Her post:

She also claimed that it would be at TGS last year. I don't know who her sources are but she needs to find some new ones.

Like all rumors surrounding Versus, I'll believe it when I see it.
#24ZanarkandZPosted 1/29/2013 4:34:06 AM
What a load of c***.

No way in hell is SE remaking Versus XIII all over again for the PS4 engine. Also I can understand if SE is already thinking about FFXV, but XVI ?
#25ZeroCalsPosted 1/29/2013 5:25:01 AM
ZanarkandZ posted...
What a load of c***.

No way in hell is SE remaking Versus XIII all over again for the PS4 engine. Also I can understand if SE is already thinking about FFXV, but XVI ?

It's SE, bro. Why would they work on one game when they could work on 234,823 games... and keep turning out crap?

As for Kagari, she's been wrong before.
---
Official Wisest Person on the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
#26JerichoDarkstarPosted 1/29/2013 6:42:28 AM
ZanarkandZ posted...
What a load of c***.

Agreed. If they were on the verge of remaking (Vs)XIII for the PS4, they would've just cancelled it all together. FFXV is plausible next gen because I honestly can't see them getting it out before this gen is over. Now FFXVI. . . that is still plausible to a certain extent because Enix's definition of FF and my definition have become two completely different things.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#27PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/29/2013 9:04:02 AM
this gen is basically over already.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#28onilink888Posted 1/29/2013 9:24:20 AM(edited)
Rose_of_May posted...
onilink888 posted...

Her post:

She also claimed that it would be at TGS last year. I don't know who her sources are but she needs to find some new ones.

Like all rumors surrounding Versus, I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. But a predictory faux-pas or two is hardly enough to make me doubt her.
#29zombie_basher13Posted 1/29/2013 4:59:46 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...

Of course! Which is why games are still releasing on current platforms this entire year and next year too. Man this gen sure is dead!
---
Look alive, you fools.
#30ExtremeLightPosted 1/29/2013 6:45:55 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
PillsberyDoeMan posted...

Of course! Which is why games are still releasing on current platforms this entire year and next year too. Man this gen sure is dead!

Uh... He was just saying that this gen is over. Not that it was dead. Gen. 6 is still alive (barely though).
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!