Any uhh. News?

#11gamewarrior88Posted 1/30/2013 1:19:16 PM(edited)
SoulMikeY posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...
SoulMikeY posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
Why do we keep getting these same friggin topics?

People/trolls constantly feeling they have to remind us that "Versus" has been non-existent of late...as if we didn't understand that a long time ago

I seriously hate idiots that say "troll" like some kind of insult. You know if trolls were real, they'd rip your head off and eat you. Duh

And it's not nearly as bad as moronic diptards complaining about flaws on other games they haven't even played.

Oh, but didn't you know?....That's exactly what they do!

And does such a thing actually elicit hate from you? Wow, I didn't realize that an internet post could produce such a response. Perhaps you should grow up, "troll". :P

Oh, and sorry to burst your bubble, but you don't need to play a game necessarily to see flaws in it. Sometimes, it is very readily apparent that something is crap. Sorry you can't grasp that.

Sorry you can't figure out how to speak like an educated human. Indiscriminately calling people idiotic words that show your own lack of intelligence. Hell, just to respond to how pathetically narrow minded you are brings me down a little.

And please, if you're a genius, then why don't you start a gaming website where you can see one or two trailers and tell people if it's "crap" or not. And yeah, why wouldn't it bug me that little Internet thugs go around trying to run their mouth and act like you're important. You probably have a Facebook too. Lol, Facebook is for idiots.

Anyway, if it bothered you enough to even post at someone asking a question, you have some serious issues. Nobody has to go through pages to get an answer when they could just ask it and have it answered quicker. There must be some sense in your brain to realize you could have just typed an answer for him, Oh there's a novel idea!

Haha thanks for proving my point. The only sad person here is yourself. You chastize others for what you yourself perform. Perhaps you should take your own advice, pipe down before you make an even larger fool of yourself (seriously man, you are hilarious), go seek help, and then get a life. The fact that you reply to me shows that you actually give me this "importance". I don't have to think or act it, you do that yourself, "troll" ;P

Oh, and on that gaming website, I might just take that idea up. Thanks so much for your epically sage advice. Lord knows I'll have plenty of mooncalves like yourself to broaden the traffic there.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#12largerockPosted 1/30/2013 1:22:54 PM
Well....from what we've heard it looks AMAZING!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#13gamewarrior88Posted 1/30/2013 1:30:39 PM
largerock posted...
Well....from what we've heard it looks AMAZING!

Yes indeed, nothing is definitely amazing. Sometimes, what we can dream/think about a game/project is much better than what it ultimately becomes.
---
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#14robinator-Posted 1/30/2013 1:44:51 PM
...Go on...
---
Official Hypello of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board ~ ride ze shoopuff?
Official General of The Resistance Group on the ***-board PM me if u want to join
#15SoulMikeYPosted 1/30/2013 3:38:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16gamewarrior88Posted 1/30/2013 5:51:02 PM
SoulMikeY posted...
gamewarrior88... lol, you're so dumb.

I love you too ;)
---
#17StarBladeEdgePosted 1/31/2013 6:29:59 AM
uhh no news
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#18Dark_KoopatrolPosted 2/6/2013 4:54:57 PM(edited)
uhh no news

He knows. He already told TC about it.
---
Bot's Domain gave Wairo. a garlic. But Wairo. didn't give him an onion.
So Bot's Domain said "I love you"... but Wairo. said "WAH HAH HAH".