Why is X so much better than this?

#1detchibePosted 1/29/2013 5:59:45 PM
1. No effeminate male protagonist who looks like he's just came out of Lost Prophets. The main character won't try to be 'bad ass' but will come off as more real and mature, so you can relate to him.
2. Story will tackle darker, more mature themes, and the writing will be consistent
3. It has mechs that you can fly in an enormous open world
4. Battle system is much more dynamic. You have sub weapons, able to target different parts of the body, can cut off enemies limbs, short range and long range attacks, you can also fight in your mech and dodge.
5. The music is composed by Hiroyuki Sawano who composed the Gundam Unicorn OST, the music will be more mature and not nu-metal guitar riffs and generic 'bad ass' music
6. It won't be linear and full of useless scripted events

They'll be so much more plus points when more is revealed too.
#2Zangetsu223Posted 1/29/2013 6:07:24 PM
detchibe posted...
1. No effeminate male protagonist who looks like he's just came out of Lost Prophets. The main character won't try to be 'bad ass' but will come off as more real and mature, so you can relate to him.
2. Story will tackle darker, more mature themes, and the writing will be consistent
3. It has mechs that you can fly in an enormous open world
4. Battle system is much more dynamic. You have sub weapons, able to target different parts of the body, can cut off enemies limbs, short range and long range attacks, you can also fight in your mech and dodge.
5. The music is composed by Hiroyuki Sawano who composed the Gundam Unicorn OST, the music will be more mature and not nu-metal guitar riffs and generic 'bad ass' music
6. It won't be linear and full of useless scripted events

They'll be so much more plus points when more is revealed too.

Wrong board .
#3gamewarrior88Posted 1/29/2013 6:08:24 PM
um...what?
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#4ilikekainbestPosted 1/29/2013 7:36:53 PM
I like X but it's no where near my favorite FF.

I agree that this game looks better than X. The little we've seen of Noctis>Tidus.
---
Official Bahamut of all FF boards
#5MonkeySeraphPosted 1/29/2013 7:43:22 PM
we know next to nothing about X and for all we know it could turn into another mind destroying train wreck like Xenosaga.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#6MonkeySeraphPosted 1/29/2013 8:49:23 PM
also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHYtvOP8AMY
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#7SoulMikeYPosted 1/29/2013 10:29:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8ZendaikPosted 1/29/2013 11:44:56 PM
ilikekainbest posted...

I agree that this game looks better than X. The little we've seen of Noctis>Tidus.

Wrong X.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#9DarkKnightCessiPosted 1/30/2013 12:05:23 AM
Zendaik posted...
ilikekainbest posted...

Wrong X.

Lol, shows how much I've been keeping up with things. When I heard about X HD I assumed it was an updated version of X. :3 *ashamed*
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#10StarBladeEdgePosted 1/30/2013 4:25:09 AM
SoulMikeY posted...
Lol, okay inbred.

I can tell you from the trailers of each, versus will beat every game I've ever played. You cannot beat kingdom hearts engine with a FF game.

Obviously you're a 12 year old or a female, saying it's "more mature" and crap like that. Lol, please go figure out which board to run your mouth like diarrhea on.

wow...butthurt anyone ?

this guy sure is lol

his precious versus was insulted uhuhuhuhu buhuhuhu

X

nintendo have more fun
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !