The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Versis = psychological experiment?

#1snatchsnoopiePosted 1/29/2013 6:06:07 PM
Like one of those ones seeing how long people can wait without freaking out? Told just a little longer.....just a little longer......until the person ends up snapping?
#2gamewarrior88Posted 1/29/2013 6:35:04 PM
Yeah, it's basically Chinese water torture.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#3ilikekainbestPosted 1/29/2013 6:59:21 PM
I bet Nomura is on this board reading every "I hope Versus has ---- in it" posts and laughing the whole time.
---
Official Bahamut of all FF boards
#4gamewarrior88Posted 1/29/2013 7:04:27 PM
ilikekainbest posted...
I bet Nomura is on this board reading every "I hope Versus has ---- in it" posts and laughing the whole time.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#5Stella_FleuretPosted 1/29/2013 7:05:00 PM
Marketing ploy, instead. Presenting something interesting enough, then saying wait more, in order for everyone to have their eyes at SE.
---
Official Stella Nox Fleuret of Gamefaqs.
"As you sow, so shall you reap."
#6MokohoshotsophiaPosted 2/3/2013 6:59:56 PM
There is also the mind-numbing after-effect. I have lost the hype for the game, but I'm still lurking around these boards hoping to see some new information. I had already sold my PS3 months ago without regrets, hell, even if I still had my PS3, I probably STILL wouldn't feel obligated or hyped-up enough to buy it at launch....that is, unless it breaks limits beyond all comprehension in FF and Sony console history (which I TERRIBLY doubt).
---
It was engraved upon Pope John...Catholic Assault!! Nibelic Vatican!!!
~New Pope Valkyrie....and Sophia got me banned. =)
#7grand_kaizerPosted 2/3/2013 11:21:42 PM
They're testing the Duncan Principle.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#8zane0144Posted 2/4/2013 5:48:59 AM
Subjects are beginning to show signs of paranoia. They have begun to suspect the company releasing their game is plotting against the,. This lead to possible upcoming violence. Perhaps physical rebellion.

-Treat with another teaser
-Observe for another year
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#9shinigami_mattPosted 2/4/2013 11:03:57 AM
zane0144 posted...
Subjects are beginning to show signs of paranoia. They have begun to suspect the company releasing their game is plotting against the,. This lead to possible upcoming violence. Perhaps physical rebellion.

-Treat with another teaser
-Observe for another year

This lol
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#10KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/4/2013 11:09:55 AM
i have 2 brothers and 1 verSIS ^^