Another week, another Famitsu tease

#21ManaYukaPosted 2/1/2013 8:20:09 AM
With reports of the PS4 being announced February 20, and it being out for the holidays....That pretty much tells me Versus is going to be on the PS4 and will probably be a 2014 release like we were suspecting, just not on this system. Same with Agni''s philosophy. Both are going to the PS4 Wonder which will come out first lol
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson
#22PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/1/2013 8:25:02 AM
stop trollin'
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#23Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/1/2013 9:38:52 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
stop trollin'

This. Even the Lightning fanboys are desperate for Versus XIII but they dont wanna admit it. Stoopid blind people.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.
#24PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/1/2013 10:00:01 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
stop trollin'

This. Even the Lightning fanboys are desperate for Versus XIII but they dont wanna admit it. Stoopid blind people.

while i agree with you, i just wanna point out that my comment was directed at the previous poster.
---
#25Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/1/2013 10:01:04 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
stop trollin'

while i agree with you, i just wanna point out that my comment was directed at the previous poster.

I know.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.
#26NoctionusPosted 2/1/2013 10:04:32 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
stop trollin'

Expect a MASSIVE migrate from LR board to here in future.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#27PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/1/2013 10:06:51 AM
Noctionus posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
stop trollin'

NO. anything but that. this board may be 1/4th of the size, but at least we don't have to deal with obnoxious raitoningu fanboys and their toriyama rituals.
---
#28Charizard18Posted 2/1/2013 11:47:26 AM
Noctionus posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
stop trollin'

NO. anything but that. this board may be 1/4th of the size, but at least we don't have to deal with obnoxious raitoningu fanboys and their toriyama rituals.

---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#29westontickleePosted 2/2/2013 1:23:41 PM
Noctionus posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
stop trollin'

Lightning is the Queen of Final Fantasy. Deal with it
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#30JaylesseePosted 2/2/2013 3:21:44 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Noctionus posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
stop trollin'

Resistance will be futile. Soon, this board will be overruned as the main FF board.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.