Public Opinion: Versus XIII

#1ExtremeLightPosted 1/30/2013 4:06:28 PM
How do you all feel? Everyday people troll when Versus XIII is mentioned. They claimed it doesn't exist, won't come till like "Insert year here", Skipping it for XV, or claim it never even existed. I for one am getting annoyed by these people.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#2ValorZraykPosted 1/30/2013 4:14:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCaJ7foRik
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2>11
#3heartlesshero17Posted 1/30/2013 4:24:07 PM
Sorry for annoying you. But it doesn't exist.

As for how I feel about the game itself. Nothing really interesting so far to even care. Came here years ago cause I liked FF and wanted to see what this was. After a long time of nothingness they showed off a trailer that did not impress me much. But didn't judge it too hard cause it wasn't the final build

So basically, I really don't feel anything about this honestly. Nothing interesting aside from little things I kinda liked that they showed off. But nothing really bad either. I pretty much just come here cause I like this board. If it turns out to be great, then cool. Right now though, meh
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:32:54 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...

As for how I feel about the game itself. Nothing really interesting so far to even care. Came here years ago cause I liked FF and wanted to see what this was. After a long time of nothingness they showed off a trailer that did not impress me much. But didn't judge it too hard cause it wasn't the final build

So basically, I really don't feel anything about this honestly. Nothing interesting aside from little things I kinda liked that they showed off. But nothing really bad either. I pretty much just come here cause I like this board. If it turns out to be great, then cool. Right now though, meh

Ok you told me why you don't feel this game... Hard to believe you're not impress by the 2011 trailer though. At the time, everyone was raging about how real it look lmao.

But you failed to explain why you say flat-out: "It doesn't exist."
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#5JaylesseePosted 1/30/2013 4:46:05 PM
It doesn't exist because Kotaku said so.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#6heartlesshero17Posted 1/30/2013 4:48:08 PM
ExtremeLight posted...

Ok you told me why you don't feel this game... Hard to believe you're not impress by the 2011 trailer though. At the time, everyone was raging about how real it look lmao.

But you failed to explain why you say flat-out: "It doesn't exist."

I get that a lot. My opinion on the last trailer isn't a popular one. But aside from few things I liked like prompto shooting some explosives to attack the behemoth and standing on some vehicle at one point during the battle (like how interactive it feels), and the shot of that big huge grassy area. Didn't care for much at all. Didn't like the behemoth. Not the design, that is alright. Just how the actual fight was looking. Didn't like how the majority of the attacks looked. Dragoon girl scene was just sort of silly, didn't really care for any scene in the trailer in general aside from the final one cause you get a better look at ignis new look and it is a HUGE improvement imo. Stella and the king didn't even have a voice.

Just kinda not interesting. But again as I tell everybody, obviously early work. So I never judge it harshly.

As for the versus doesn't exist. It just simply doesn't. Clearly the game is just there as a social experiment for SE to see how long they can keep fans excited over literally nothing
---
-PainsPerception
#7DarkKnightCessiPosted 1/30/2013 4:57:45 PM
It doesn't bother me because the only "voice" that matters is Square's. Until they say the game's cancelled I don't believe any, " this game doesn't exist" nonsense. If Square did cancel Versus after all this time, they would make themselves look ridiculous and lose a lot more of their fans.

I think Versus looks good of course. I like the open world. You can ride on chocobobs, etc.
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#8heartlesshero17Posted 1/30/2013 5:01:13 PM
DarkKnightCessi posted...
It doesn't bother me because the only "voice" that matters is Square's. Until they say the game's cancelled I don't believe any, " this game doesn't exist" nonsense. If Square did cancel Versus after all this time, they would make themselves look ridiculous and lose a lot more of their fans.

I think Versus looks good of course. I like the open world. You can ride on chocobobs, etc.

Is there chocobos to ride? Thought they were going with cars this time. Well I guess they can do both.
---
-PainsPerception
#9shadowSEXilPosted 1/30/2013 5:18:19 PM
Is there chocobos to ride? Thought they were going with cars this time. Well I guess they can do both.

I believe chocobos and cars will both be a part of transportation, but don't quote me on that.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#10DarkKnightCessiPosted 1/30/2013 5:24:21 PM
DarkKnightCessi posted...

I read that you can ride in cars, airships, mechs and on chocobos.
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards