Public Opinion: Versus XIII

#11snatchsnoopiePosted 1/31/2013 4:44:02 AM
I honestly don't understand how some people think this game actually exists. Y'all probably believe your kids when they say they've done their homework.

Anyone can say anything. There has to be concrete proof to verify that something is true. Some sketch of Noctis and a SE guy saying "umm yeah Versus is still around - shifts eyes awkwardly" is proof of nothing.
#12Ecclesiastes273Posted 1/31/2013 2:41:08 PM
I seriously hope most of the people here aren't old enough to have kids old enough to have homework.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#13jmichaelbpPosted 1/31/2013 3:48:17 PM
It'll suck just like DNF.
And don't say GB are the one's to blame, because the current version was created by 3D Realms.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#14Charizard18Posted 1/31/2013 6:19:28 PM
Bugs me when people say it doesn't exist, but whatever. If there's a trailer showcasing the game then that obviously means that the game exists, even if it was at one point or another. It existed, exists, whatever. Square has the game, they just refuse to give it to us.

I'm personally not dying to have the game, but once we get more news I'll be pretty excited. This is still by far my most anticipated future game. From what we know, it's what a current gen FF game should've been like. I can wait though. Don't want anything rushed.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640