The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I think it is funny this game's conception is hilarious

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 2/3/2013 4:12:53 PM
It was an idea to show off the PS3's capabilities and now the PS4 is almost out and still nothing.

This game is like a mythical legend.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#2theofficefan99Posted 2/3/2013 4:25:08 PM
That's pretty hilarious...

in a horribly sad way.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3Reaper_ExEPosted 2/3/2013 5:16:32 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
That's pretty hilarious...

in a horribly sad way.

---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#4PostDisasterPosted 2/3/2013 6:06:34 PM
If this game does finally see daylight for the PS3 there is a chance it will still be beautiful. Odin Sphere was released for the PS2a few months after the PS3 came out and is a fantastic game.

WHEN the game comes in a consul's life doesn't matter....in this games case it's IF this game comes out at all.
#5The_Lost_SabrePosted 2/4/2013 3:46:45 AM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
It was an idea to show off the PS3's capabilities and now the PS4 is almost out and still nothing.

This game is like a mythical legend.

Oh the irony of it all...
---
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac
#6Asd202Posted 2/4/2013 9:25:05 AM(edited)
PostDisaster posted...
If this game does finally see daylight for the PS3 there is a chance it will still be beautiful. Odin Sphere was released for the PS2a few months after the PS3 came out and is a fantastic game.

WHEN the game comes in a consul's life doesn't matter....in this games case it's IF this game comes out at all.

Haha yeah right this game will look bad compared to anything that will release in 2014 on PS4 and new Xbox. Seriously the whole idea of building a game from the ground up on PS3 is only not needed any more but it will serve absolutely no purpose when next gen games will look much better, the whole marketing idea of promoting this game as a technical marvel falls flat on it's face, besides Naughty Dog already mastered the PS3 and nobody and nothing will top them.
#7najzerePosted 2/4/2013 9:40:54 AM
Yeah coming of the PS4 is the first time I've really believed this game will be scrapped. I was willing to hope for many years, but now it just doesn't make sense on any level. Unless it was secretly being developed for PS4 for the last couple years and will be a surprise launch title. :3
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#8zUkUuPosted 2/4/2013 12:36:52 PM
Maybe we can finally see the PS3's true potential in 2015! :D