If versus 13 was now on ps4 instead of ps3

#1Murderstorm117Posted 2/3/2013 6:10:45 PM
How would you feel personally I would never buy another game with square enix on it as I know it wouldn't get releases on ps4 either
#2ThamauturgePosted 2/3/2013 6:21:47 PM
I'd both love it and hate it.

I'd love that it is on a superior console and I'd be glad that we got news.

I'd hate that I know longer had the security of "I can buy this game as soon as it comes out"
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#3ExentrykPosted 2/3/2013 6:51:58 PM(edited)
Then it'll give me a reason to buy a PS4.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#4MokohoshotsophiaPosted 2/3/2013 7:48:57 PM
I would then assume a PS5 release.
---
It was engraved upon Pope John...Catholic Assault!! Nibelic Vatican!!!
~New Pope Valkyrie....and Sophia got me banned. =)
#5zUkUuPosted 2/3/2013 9:09:08 PM
I will get the PS4 when it's either close to christmas \ birthday so I don't have to pay full, or when a game is released that really interests me. Done that for the last two gens as well. It's usually <1 Year after release, when finally a game spawns that interests me. That was MGS 2 for PS2, and I dunno what exactly on PS3 anymore.

If Versus happens to be released on the PS4, I'm more then glad to make it that game.
#6theofficefan99Posted 2/3/2013 9:54:42 PM
Honestly, I'd be more pissed than happy.

Though I'd be glad that the game would finally be showing signs of getting released.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#7Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 10:14:50 PM
Mokohoshotsophia posted...
I would then assume a PS5 release.

---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#8GuitaristMattPosted 2/3/2013 11:08:42 PM
I'd be fine. It's just like Final Fantasy XIII's predicament. Hopefully we get a good game out of everything.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#9PostDisasterPosted 2/3/2013 11:51:23 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
I'd be fine. It's just like Final Fantasy XIII's predicament. Hopefully we get a good game out of everything.

This. Thank you.
#10shadowSEXilPosted 2/4/2013 12:10:40 AM
I'd be fine with it because my PS3 is starting to show signs of age. I'd want a game that runs better anyways, I fear for lag with next-gen lighting on current-gen consoles. Look at Dark Souls, areas where there are large amounts of light lag a good deal. I worry for Versus performance-wise.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.