Rumor: FFvXIII moved to next-generation. and set to release in 2014.

#1Dark_N11Posted 2/4/2013 4:58:01 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-rumored-details-include-platform-change-and-more
#2Charizard18Posted 2/4/2013 5:12:01 PM
>_______________>
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#3shinigami_mattPosted 2/4/2013 5:37:48 PM
Dime-a-dozen rumor as usual.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#41TruthPosted 2/4/2013 5:54:09 PM
This rumor started on NeoGAF and other elite NeoGAF members like Kagari, EviLore and Nirolak already confirmed this rumor was false.

Nothing to see here, folks. Trust me, I'm a master at creating rumors. I know BS when I read it. The fact other elite NeoGAF members already debunked it makes it false. I can't believe people actually posted the rumor as a story on their websites. LOL!
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#5NoctionusPosted 2/4/2013 6:10:19 PM
1Truth posted...
This rumor started on NeoGAF and other elite NeoGAF members like Kagari, EviLore and Nirolak already confirmed this rumor was false.

Nothing to see here, folks. Trust me, I'm a master at creating rumors. I know BS when I read it. The fact other elite NeoGAF members already debunked it makes it false. I can't believe people actually posted the rumor as a story on their websites. LOL!

Thanks, Galvanization.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#6theofficefan99Posted 2/4/2013 6:58:46 PM
1Truth posted...

Even though I doubt that this rumor is true, those people didn't "confirm" that it was false, as they don't know jack ****, and they only stated that they think it's false. Kagari was also "sure" that Versus XIII will be shown at TGS 2012, and that didn't happen.

And no, you're not a "master" at creating rumors. Some gullible people completely believed you with your first one, and that's it. No one believed you after that.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#71TruthPosted 2/4/2013 8:36:02 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
And no, you're not a "master" at creating rumors. Some gullible people completely believed you with your first one, and that's it. No one believed you after that.

I've only ever created one rumor and that's the "FFXV for current gen" one. That rumor was a huge success.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#8ThamauturgePosted 2/4/2013 8:43:31 PM
I've only ever created one rumor and that's the "FFXV for current gen" one. That rumor was a huge success.

lol that was you? Why'd you have to get my hopes up like that! Here I was with a little hope that FFXV might be in the same vein as FFXII
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#9shinigami_mattPosted 2/4/2013 8:43:33 PM
1Truth posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

You've made the Ito rumors about 3 or 4 times.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#10PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/4/2013 8:53:58 PM
the only thing good that ever comes out of these rumors is if se actually comments on them.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA