Rumor: FFvXIII moved to next-generation. and set to release in 2014.

#111TruthPosted 2/4/2013 8:04:58 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
the only thing good that ever comes out of these rumors is if se actually comments on them.

Which is exactly why I made the FFXV rumor. To see if SQEX would comment on it and outright debunk the game's existence. Seeing as they never commented it, but commented on the Versus XIII cancellation rumor that circulating at the same time, I have hope their is some truth to Hiroyuki Ito directing FFXV.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#12BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 2/4/2013 8:12:34 PM
**** another goddamn rumor that will end up breaking my heart
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#13PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/4/2013 8:20:57 PM
1Truth posted...
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
the only thing good that ever comes out of these rumors is if se actually comments on them.

Which is exactly why I made the FFXV rumor. To see if SQEX would comment on it and outright debunk the game's existence. Seeing as they never commented it, but commented on the Versus XIII cancellation rumor that circulating at the same time, I have hope their is some truth to Hiroyuki Ito directing FFXV.

i sure hope so too. versus with nomura and 15 with ito. my two favorite se directors. unless v13 gets a sequel, those "should" be the next two console releases after LR.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#14UberPyro64Posted 2/4/2013 9:06:54 PM
New consoles are on the way. PS4 is going to be announced on the 20th and probably be released this year. If this isn't moved to PS4 at this point, it'll probably end up cancelled.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#151TruthPosted 2/5/2013 12:16:59 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
New consoles are on the way. PS4 is going to be announced on the 20th and probably be released this year. If this isn't moved to PS4 at this point, it'll probably end up cancelled.

I doubt it. Xbox 360 was released in November 2005 and FFXII was released on PS2 in October 2006. Bottom line is that SQEX will likely still release Versus XIII on the PS3 even after PS4 has been released.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#16KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/5/2013 1:56:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17fanofff6Posted 2/7/2013 8:31:28 AM
1Truth posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
And no, you're not a "master" at creating rumors. Some gullible people completely believed you with your first one, and that's it. No one believed you after that.

I've only ever created one rumor and that's the "FFXV for current gen" one. That rumor was a huge success.

Lol, I was so excited when I first read that.