I remember when I was 12 and started saving up for a ps3 in 2006 for this

#11KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/6/2013 3:34:41 AM
kewldude475 posted...
Why is the IQ among FF fans so low? It's a random rumor made my some NeoGAF member. And considering the game's engine, and dev time, why do people believe it will be for PS4?

noob

grow up then you can discuss mature things with me
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#12Reaper_ExEPosted 2/6/2013 5:50:43 AM
TehPwnzerer posted...
2006: First announcement. 15 years old still in high school

2013: Second announcement. Married, two kids, mortgage.

I can say this is true for me, except I was 21 on first announcement
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#13Austin_4ePosted 2/7/2013 11:12:53 PM
was just at the start of middle school when it was announced

now I'm in college
---
Officially PokeCoupled with Hilda on Pokemon X board [PSN: Austin_4e]
http://i.imgur.com/sr43Y.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/Ca9Yu.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/43mCa.jpg
#14zombie_basher13Posted 2/7/2013 11:39:55 PM
TehPwnzerer posted...

Damn you got busy.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#15zombie_basher13Posted 2/7/2013 11:44:35 PM
MagnaderAlpha posted...
To tell you the truth, it WAS my defining factor when choosing whether I'd buy a PS3 first or X360(I own both now, but at the time, I only had enough for one). Would suck if the rumors are true, though if by any chance, they are, Square really deserves to fail hard and into the ground. They've spent all this money making the game for PS3. Well, "wasted" would be a better term, because that's exactly what it is, "wasting money" on a build for a console you'll never release. Nobody's that stupid. I doubt Square is, but by any chance that they are, down with fire! Watch that name burn. They can't really afford to loose much, they are already complaining about how their console sales have taken a major hit. Be smart, Square. Stop doing stupid things and be effin SMART!

Square wastes money all the time on stupid ventures. Just look at all those tech demos (FF VIII PS2, FF VII PS3, Agni's Philosophy), Spirits Within, and FF XIV.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#16zUkUuPosted 2/7/2013 11:58:46 PM(edited)
The tech demos go along a new engine, so they are not particularly wasted. it also creates hype, is a "free" commercial and brand-caring.

Spirits Within was the beginning of the downfall tho. Dunno how they thought that this would be a good story :X
#17Jeff ZeroPosted 2/8/2013 2:49:13 AM
I was 18 when this game was announced. I'm 25. Final Fantasy Versus Ticking Time Bomb of Life is going to be the official name if the game ever sees the light of day.
---
K | H | A | Q | Q | A | H | K
"ya ok mine named legoin were are so many"
#18The_Lost_SabrePosted 2/8/2013 9:54:46 AM(edited)
zombie_basher13 posted...
Square wastes money all the time on stupid ventures. Just look at all those tech demos (FF VIII PS2, FF VII PS3, Agni's Philosophy), Spirits Within, and FF XIV.

Don't forget All the Bravest. XIV would probably loss Square more money if they can't breakthrough that initial negativity from their first launch.

zUkUu posted...
Spirits Within was the beginning of the downfall tho. Dunno how they thought that this would be a good story :X

'Cause they can't tell that movies are a different medium than gaming. >_>
---
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac
#19kingrat2314Posted 2/9/2013 7:07:05 PM
TehPwnzerer posted...

They sure are starting young these days. 21, and you're already married with children. Or is it 22?
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.