SE looses a lot of money, again:)

#1Asd202Posted 2/5/2013 6:49:02 AM(edited)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511716
Banking at high sales for Uncharted Rider? Stay free SE, stay free. Also If FF XIV RR bombs it's over for SE aka Spirits Within 2.0 :).
#2ZanarkandZPosted 2/5/2013 7:22:14 AM
This pleases me.

Maybe they'll start hearing the fans for once.......who am I kidding ?

Also I think the worst must be yet to come since they are "betting" on the success of Tomb Raider, FFXIV and LR.
#3The_DjokerPosted 2/5/2013 7:31:01 AM(edited)
Serves them right for supporting dead platforms like PSP.

FF Type Zero still hasn't been released in the west. A game like Dissidia would do MUCH better on consoles.

FFXIV flopping must have something to do with it too.

If that game was good and successful, they would be making a ton of money from subscriptions every month for the last 2 years.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#4liamx2000Posted 2/5/2013 8:44:46 AM
square-enix is dead to me , it's all about LEVEL-5 these days I enjoy there rpg's more than square-enix , now ni no kuni is just amazing! and my fave ps2 rpg is rogue galaxy.

plus square wont let anyone try and make a fan game of the chrono series yet they wont even bother making a another sequel for the game,

I like lightning but im tired of seeing final fantasy games with her and the rest of the crappy ff13 cast.

Square-enix has lost there heart and soul.

just like capcom they keep screwing up most of there games with things people don't want.
#5Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/5/2013 10:21:10 AM
ZanarkandZ posted...
This pleases me.

Maybe they'll start hearing the fans for once.......who am I kidding ?

Also I think the worst must be yet to come since they are "betting" on the success of Tomb Raider, FFXIV and LR.

lol! Thats what happens if SE milks Lightning for 3 times. They need to go bankrupt and taken over by a better company.

SE will lose by betting.
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.
#6DROSSPosted 2/5/2013 10:26:47 AM
Poor, poor delusional bastards. And it's pathetic to see them blaming "the market".
---
Tech Support: "What web browser are you using?"
Customer: "Aren't you my browser?"
#7AndreLeGeantPosted 2/5/2013 11:43:06 AM
Hope Nintendo buys them
---
I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I am your sXe hero.
They should build a mosque in mecca. Right next to the dome of the rock. -- Lord Sideous
#8jmichaelbpPosted 2/5/2013 12:38:36 PM
AndreLeGeant posted...
Hope Nintendo buys them

And Reggie replaces Wada.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#9TriangleHardPosted 2/5/2013 1:21:34 PM
liamx2000 posted...
square-enix is dead to me , it's all about LEVEL-5 these days I enjoy there rpg's more than square-enix , now ni no kuni is just amazing! and my fave ps2 rpg is rogue galaxy.

plus square wont let anyone try and make a fan game of the chrono series yet they wont even bother making a another sequel for the game,

I like lightning but im tired of seeing final fantasy games with her and the rest of the crappy ff13 cast.

Square-enix has lost there heart and soul.

just like capcom they keep screwing up most of there games with things people don't want.

As much as I like Level 5, their writing staff lacks imagination for me to really love 'em

Unfortunately, there's no JRPG makers out there for me to really support.
#10TharvusPosted 2/5/2013 2:12:41 PM
I for personally hates MMORPGs. So for them to focus on FFXIV and not FFvXIII shows that Wada has extremely low IQ.