SE looses a lot of money, again:)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. SE looses a lot of money, again:)

User Info: Asd202

Asd202
3 years ago#1
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511716
Banking at high sales for Uncharted Rider? Stay free SE, stay free. Also If FF XIV RR bombs it's over for SE aka Spirits Within 2.0 :).

User Info: ZanarkandZ

ZanarkandZ
3 years ago#2
This pleases me.

Maybe they'll start hearing the fans for once.......who am I kidding ?

Also I think the worst must be yet to come since they are "betting" on the success of Tomb Raider, FFXIV and LR.

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
3 years ago#3
Serves them right for supporting dead platforms like PSP.

FF Type Zero still hasn't been released in the west. A game like Dissidia would do MUCH better on consoles.

FFXIV flopping must have something to do with it too.

If that game was good and successful, they would be making a ton of money from subscriptions every month for the last 2 years.
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
3 years ago#4
square-enix is dead to me , it's all about LEVEL-5 these days I enjoy there rpg's more than square-enix , now ni no kuni is just amazing! and my fave ps2 rpg is rogue galaxy.

plus square wont let anyone try and make a fan game of the chrono series yet they wont even bother making a another sequel for the game,

I like lightning but im tired of seeing final fantasy games with her and the rest of the crappy ff13 cast.

Square-enix has lost there heart and soul.

just like capcom they keep screwing up most of there games with things people don't want.

User Info: Nuck-chorris

Nuck-chorris
3 years ago#5
ZanarkandZ posted...
This pleases me.

Maybe they'll start hearing the fans for once.......who am I kidding ?

Also I think the worst must be yet to come since they are "betting" on the success of Tomb Raider, FFXIV and LR.

lol! Thats what happens if SE milks Lightning for 3 times. They need to go bankrupt and taken over by a better company.

SE will lose by betting.
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.

User Info: DROSS

DROSS
3 years ago#6
Poor, poor delusional bastards. And it's pathetic to see them blaming "the market".
Tech Support: "What web browser are you using?"
Customer: "Aren't you my browser?"

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
3 years ago#7
Hope Nintendo buys them
I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I am your sXe hero.
They should build a mosque in mecca. Right next to the dome of the rock. -- Lord Sideous

User Info: jmichaelbp

jmichaelbp
3 years ago#8
AndreLeGeant posted...
Hope Nintendo buys them

And Reggie replaces Wada.
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.

User Info: TriangleHard

TriangleHard
3 years ago#9
liamx2000 posted...
square-enix is dead to me , it's all about LEVEL-5 these days I enjoy there rpg's more than square-enix , now ni no kuni is just amazing! and my fave ps2 rpg is rogue galaxy.

plus square wont let anyone try and make a fan game of the chrono series yet they wont even bother making a another sequel for the game,

I like lightning but im tired of seeing final fantasy games with her and the rest of the crappy ff13 cast.

Square-enix has lost there heart and soul.

just like capcom they keep screwing up most of there games with things people don't want.

As much as I like Level 5, their writing staff lacks imagination for me to really love 'em

Unfortunately, there's no JRPG makers out there for me to really support.

User Info: Tharvus

Tharvus
3 years ago#10
I for personally hates MMORPGs. So for them to focus on FFXIV and not FFvXIII shows that Wada has extremely low IQ.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. SE looses a lot of money, again:)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived