SE looses a lot of money, again:)

#11ThamauturgePosted 2/5/2013 2:00:56 PM
Serves them right for supporting dead platforms like PSP.

FF Type Zero still hasn't been released in the west. A game like Dissidia would do MUCH better on consoles.

FFXIV flopping must have something to do with it too.

If that game was good and successful, they would be making a ton of money from subscriptions every month for the last 2 years.

No. PSP is an awesome console.

Not releasing FFType-0 was ridiculous though..
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#12Fairy_WalnutPosted 2/5/2013 5:41:50 PM
They are still expecting to make over 37 million in profit at the end of this fiscal year in March, yet that number was revised down from the last quarter report where it was projected to bring in 42 million profit. They will be fine overall but they better hope their big releases in the next fiscal year do well. I am hoping the new FF 14 does very well because it looks beautiful. I might even try to PS3 version.

They can still easily turn their reputation around by just release Type O in the west on some platform. If they decide to do it on Vita or any of the home consoles then I hope they bump up the graphics a notch. Finally, we have this game which could be one of the top games for this generation if they follow through on it's development.
#13NoctionusPosted 2/5/2013 7:49:08 PM
The_Djoker posted...
Serves them right for supporting dead platforms like PSP.

Wait... PSP already dead when Type-0 announced for it in 2008?...
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#14GuitaristMattPosted 2/5/2013 9:08:52 PM
Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be used to re-energize the original spirit of final fantasy.

One last game to put the company on track and out of the red zone like FinFan I
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#15Sorrow_EnderPosted 2/6/2013 8:58:42 AM
reading the title filled me with joy
---
The Dawn of Sorrow is Approaching