Do you want Versus on PS4?

#11Cyb0rg_RaidenPosted 2/8/2013 10:26:06 PM
No and I don't care if it means it'll be better which can't be proven because they need to release the actual game first on the PS3 and then make again on the PS4 taking advantage of the PS4's tech etc. to get some sort of comparison and even then it would be subjective in the long run.

Just release it on the PS3 and be done with it.

SE already has plans for XV on the PS4 by now anyways.

On a side note, I'm starting to believe that this might be delayed and reworked for the PS4 at this point regardless of wanting it on the PS3.
#12Josh_the_WhitePosted 2/8/2013 11:31:21 PM(edited)
I voted "No". The reason being is because I won't be able to afford a PS4 when it releases let alone a PS4 and an extra $60 (possibly more) for Versus XIII. My guess is that Versus XIII will be Square Enix's "Last hurrah" for the PS3 and I honestly think it would be a smarter decision than making it a PS4 launch title.
---
On a mission to beat every Legend of Zelda game (excluding the crappy "non-existent" Phillips CD-i games).
Started: 12/19/2011
#13ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:30:57 AM
Hmm interesting response. The Lightning returns board is more divided.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#14abnergoinbigPosted 2/11/2013 6:18:53 AM
I do want it on PS4 but it would be a big FU to the people who own PS3's and have been waiting for this game.
#15Lelouch71Posted 2/11/2013 1:07:30 PM
If it was a multiplat release for the PS3 and PS4 (assuming there is no PS3 BC) I wouldn't really care. However if it was exclusively for the PS4, I would be mad. Simply because I would have to either spend $400+ on a launch PS4 or wait a few more years to play it once the PS4 become valuable and cheaper.

Right now I have no plans on getting a PS4. I want to wait until the library builds up and for any possible DRE/YLOD like issues to be taken care of. Most likely I'm going to wait until a PS4 slim happens.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#16theofficefan99Posted 2/11/2013 1:14:05 PM(edited)
Lelouch71 posted...
If it was a multiplat release for the PS3 and PS4 (assuming there is no PS3 BC) I wouldn't really care. However if it was exclusively for the PS4, I would be mad. Simply because I would have to either spend $400+ on a launch PS4 or wait a few more years to play it once the PS4 become valuable and cheaper.

Right now I have no plans on getting a PS4. I want to wait until the library builds up and for any possible DRE/YLOD like issues to be taken care of. Most likely I'm going to wait until a PS4 slim happens.

Same here.

I've barely used my PS3. There are very few games that appeal to me. I bought it for FFXIII, thinking that Versus XIII and XV will be arriving on the system shortly afterwards, and I was also expecting stuff from Mistwalker, tri-Ace, Konami and Level-5. Mistwalker went to the Wii, tri-Ace only released Resonance of Fate and I'm not fond of it at all, a Suikoden VI was never made, and Level-5 only released the craptastical White Knight Chronicles, and I'm not sure if I want Ni No Kuni.

I was also waiting for things like Maximo 3 and Onimusha 5 but that never happened. *sigh* Never assume things before buying a system. Learned it the hard way.

I recently bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution, NIER and Dark Souls and the only one I can say that I'm honestly enjoying is Deus Ex. NIER is pretty bad right now, but I'm not too far in the game, to be fair. Dark Souls is a good game, but it's not exactly my cup of tea.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#17StripedHyenaPosted 2/18/2013 11:25:37 PM(edited)
I voted "NO".

If it will be released on PS4 only - it will be only means that Sony officially screwed up with PS3. It will be means that we are was cheated by greedy corporations who only wants to sell up new hardware without any thoughts about games. "Here guys - we have new game for new console and we don't care that we promised it over the all lifecycle of previous generation! Forget about it - it's a NEW GAME, AND YOU'LL BUY IT!!!"
#18akira_hisyamPosted 2/18/2013 11:45:44 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
I do want it on PS4 but it would be a big FU to the people who own PS3's and have been waiting for this game.

---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#19kangaroozPosted 2/19/2013 1:01:36 PM
Hmmm do I want a top notch game for a system I already own OR do I want to be obligated to buy a new system at its starting price when its at its most buggy and have it be the only game I own for that system just to get a game with last generation graphics upgraded to look like a current generation game. Hmmm thats a tough one.
---
R.I.P. True Survival Horror 1996-2005