I think I have a disease

#1kilaudePosted 2/9/2013 6:49:31 AM
I still come to this board on a daily basis, hoping for news, after 7 years of waiting
#2SugarBoogersPosted 2/9/2013 8:30:12 AM
Well done. That s*** is highly contagious, and now I've gotten it too.
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#3ExtremeLightPosted 2/9/2013 8:58:39 AM
kilaude posted...
I still come to this board on a daily basis, hoping for news, after 7 years of waiting

Uh... it's called a habit.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#4Jehuty726Posted 2/9/2013 8:58:53 AM
Dont worry, you are not alone[Eva]....I am on the same boat...and I feel like it is sinking......-.-
---
http://www.change.org/petitions/sega-bring-guardian-heroes-hd-to-psn
#5SoulMikeYPosted 2/9/2013 9:03:08 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
kilaude posted...

Uh... it's called a habit.

Thanks genius, glad we cleared that up.
#6zombie_basher13Posted 2/9/2013 1:26:50 PM
Don't worry TC, I do it too, but only recently. 2006 I was super hyped for all three FNC titles, then for XIII as it got closer to release, and through 2010 didn't even think about Versus. Then ever since that 2011 trailer, I've been anxiously awaiting it, staying positive unlike most cynical bastards on these boards. They said there would be news after 13-2 but that was clearly a false alarm, after Lightning Returns and XIV though, there is nothing left and no excuse, and next gen is coming. If they announce something else and push Versus back again for it, I'm gonna lose my s*** so hard all over the place.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#7kilaude(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:43:37 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Don't worry TC, I do it too, but only recently. 2006 I was super hyped for all three FNC titles, then for XIII as it got closer to release, and through 2010 didn't even think about Versus. Then ever since that 2011 trailer, I've been anxiously awaiting it, staying positive unlike most cynical bastards on these boards. They said there would be news after 13-2 but that was clearly a false alarm, after Lightning Returns and XIV though, there is nothing left and no excuse, and next gen is coming. If they announce something else and push Versus back again for it, I'm gonna lose my s*** so hard all over the place.

I'm glad Zombie that you and everybody feel my pain lol.

Maybe we should gather and make one of those anonymous groups: "Hello, my name is Kilaude and I have a problem.."