GameTrailers: "it's obvious that Versus has shifted to a next-gen platform"

#1PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/10/2013 12:12:51 AM
"will it remain a playstation exclusive?"
"SE should ditch the goofy name and rebrand it as ff15"

all stated in the final segment.
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ddu1x7/playstation-4-20-games-we-want-revealed-for-ps4--part-2

i don't know if this is to be taken seriously or if they're trying to get se to talk again. i assume it's the latter and hope it works out that way again.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#2heartlesshero17Posted 2/10/2013 12:22:10 AM
we didn't learn **** last time anyways so what does it matter?
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#3ValorZraykPosted 2/10/2013 12:25:18 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
"SE should ditch the goofy name and rebrand it as ff15"

This is the only part I agree with.
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2
#4PillsberyDoeMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:49:55 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
we didn't learn **** last time anyways so what does it matter?

i'm still pathetically waiting on them to announce a concrete date for more info or some screenshots. it's like i expect them to reveal either or.

waiting for tgs is just too ****ing far. i'm having a hard time really believe it. we were promised info at the beginning of last year, then nomura was quoted by hajime in september saying he'll soon show the future of final fantasy, then we we're told that info would be coming sometime in 2013, but when and where exactly because 14 and LR have the spotlight. i'm sick and tired of waiting. i don't care how far off the game is right now, i just want to see what's up with it.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#5theofficefan99Posted 2/10/2013 1:19:39 AM
I agree with a name change, but no, it should not be rebranded as Final Fantasy XV. That would be supremely idiotic and I'd be against that.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#6KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/10/2013 1:29:40 AM
accept it already. it's ps4.i told you in my great topic , page 2.
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#7Charizard18Posted 2/10/2013 3:08:27 AM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...
I agree with a name change, but no, it should not be rebranded as Final Fantasy XV. That would be supremely idiotic and I'd be against that.

this, plus i'd rather it stay on ps3 please.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#8ZanarkandZPosted 2/10/2013 5:35:48 AM
lolGamterailers, what a bunch of senseless speculation.

They are acting as if PS4 will be released in months, while probably it will take almost a year for it to be out.

I believe Dark Souls 2, Watching Dogs AND Versus will still be PS3 games. How many good games were coming out to PS2 after the PS3 was announced ?

SE will leave FFXV for Agni's Philosophy, I want Versus to stay Versus, it helps distinguish it from the mess the main saga has become. If anything they should just remove the XIII.
#9GaboadoPosted 2/10/2013 5:39:14 AM
The change of name is not weird since Type 0 was supposed to be a spin off of XIII story. And would be better since Im not a big fan of XIII and have enough of Lightning here and there. One thing I know is Nomura is not having a good time making this game the same goes for The Last Guardian director.
#10theofficefan99Posted 2/10/2013 9:22:36 AM

SE will leave FFXV for Agni's Philosophy, I want Versus to stay Versus, it helps distinguish it from the mess the main saga has become. If anything they should just remove the XIII.

Eh.... no, that wouldn't work. "Final Fantasy Versus" would make people think that it's a fighting game. I doubt that Versus XIII will become XV, but I don't doubt that it'll experience a name change akin to that of Agito XIII/Type-0.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin