GameTrailers: "it's obvious that Versus has shifted to a next-gen platform"

#21Ecclesiastes273Posted 2/11/2013 4:54:32 PM
Buying a console for a game that's not on a store shelf is lulz.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#22jenraisPosted 2/11/2013 5:09:11 PM
Ecclesiastes273 posted...

This was back when versus was announced. Didn't know it'd take infinity.
#23Rose_of_MayPosted 2/11/2013 5:40:34 PM
jenrais posted...

This was back when versus was announced. Didn't know it'd take infinity.

And beyond!
#24ExtremeLightPosted 2/11/2013 6:19:14 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

SE will leave FFXV for Agni's Philosophy, I want Versus to stay Versus, it helps distinguish it from the mess the main saga has become. If anything they should just remove the XIII.

Eh.... no, that wouldn't work. "Final Fantasy Versus" would make people think that it's a fighting game. I doubt that Versus XIII will become XV, but I don't doubt that it'll experience a name change akin to that of Agito XIII/Type-0.

I think they will call it:

Wait for it!!!

Drumroll please?!!! *Drumrolls*

Final Fantasy Reality
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#25Reaper_ExEPosted 2/12/2013 1:05:35 AM
GT are n00bz, don't listen to ondores lies!
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#26PostDisasterPosted 2/12/2013 1:11:26 AM

This. Thank you. Anyone who complains they bought a PS3 for a game that doesn't exists losses their right to moan due to severe stupidity
#27Charizard18Posted 2/12/2013 4:59:20 AM
PostDisaster posted...

This. Thank you. Anyone who complains they bought a PS3 for a game that doesn't exists losses their right to moan due to severe stupidity

Is there something so wrong with wanting to have a console ready for when a game comes out? Pretty sure most people who did buy ps3 for Versus never imagined it would take this long to release, and like he said he bought it when Versus was first announced.

Like, I haven't had the opportunity to buy a Wii U yet, but I know I want to have one ready soon for when Smash 4 comes out, even though it's not releasing soon. In that sense, I'd be buying the console specifically for a game that's not out yet. Does that make me stupid for wanting to get Smash on release day? And while I wait for Smash, I can look at the other titles currently out for Wii U, even though Smash is my main interest and the game I bought Wii U for. And by having the console ready, I can even pre order and get all the bonus goodies that may come with it. There are perks that come with having the console beforehand and not getting it and the game a month, say, after its released.

Same scenario applies for Versus, or any game really. You want to have the console for when Versus releases, and while you wait for it you can begin to explore the other games already out for PS3.

Is that so wrong, really?
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#28Stella_FleuretPosted 2/12/2013 5:38:24 AM

I bet the reason why most bought a PS3.
---
Official Stella Nox Fleuret of Gamefaqs.
"As you sow, so shall you reap."
#29akira_hisyamPosted 2/12/2013 9:40:19 AM
yo guys wazzup?

if this game were release for ps4,i'll be damn,seriusly i'll be damn,hope it stay for ps3.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#30tamayamawuvPosted 2/12/2013 1:59:03 PM
IMO it's stupid to buy a console for a single game...especially when it's literally just been announced and barely anything is known about it. :/