GameTrailers: "it's obvious that Versus has shifted to a next-gen platform"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. GameTrailers: "it's obvious that Versus has shifted to a next-gen platform"

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
4 years ago#31
tamayamawuv posted...
IMO it's stupid to buy a console for a single game...especially when it's literally just been announced and barely anything is known about it. :/

This is why you have killer apps. One or two games will entice someone to buy a system, and once they have it, they'll buy other games on the system that they're interested in. There's nothing stupid about it.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#32
tamayamawuv posted...
IMO it's stupid to buy a console for a single game...especially when it's literally just been announced and barely anything is known about it. :/

What else are you supposed to buy a console for, if not a game you're interested in? Netflix? lol
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: tamayamawuv

tamayamawuv
4 years ago#33
Charizard18 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

What else are you supposed to buy a console for, if not a game you're interested in? Netflix? lol

For a single game, and especially one that I barely know about, no. Did you even read my post?

User Info: tamayamawuv

tamayamawuv
4 years ago#34
theofficefan99 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

This is why you have killer apps. One or two games will entice someone to buy a system, and once they have it, they'll buy other games on the system that they're interested in. There's nothing stupid about it.

...I like to have a few games that have come out already that I know about before I buy a console, but that's just me...We knew practically nothing about Versus when it was first announced, yet people bought consoles just for it. Sorry, but to me, that's just a dumb move.

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#35
You do realise if it's announced for PS4 it's going to take another 5 years to come out?
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#36
tamayamawuv posted...
Charizard18 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

For a single game, and especially one that I barely know about, no. Did you even read my post?

I did, but I decided to single out the part the didn't make much sense.
IMO, of course. inb4welluropinionsux,charzudummy etc etc
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
4 years ago#37
tamayamawuv posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

...I like to have a few games that have come out already that I know about before I buy a console, but that's just me...We knew practically nothing about Versus when it was first announced, yet people bought consoles just for it. Sorry, but to me, that's just a dumb move.

Well, that's what I did. I bought Prince of Persia, FFXIII, and Resonance of Fate when I got my PS3 on March 9 (the day FFXIII came out), but Versus XIII was still one of the main reasons as to why I bought a PS3. I personally see nothing dumb about what I did.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: Nuck-chorris

Nuck-chorris
4 years ago#38
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
what if v13 completely ditched the "final fantasy" name? =/
maybe it can become its' own series like, kh or so?

Actually, i wouldnt mind that idea. But doesnt that also mean they have to remove the FF elements like Magic and Summons? If they only remove the summons i guess it could work as a new series.
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. GameTrailers: "it's obvious that Versus has shifted to a next-gen platform"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived