GameTrailers: "it's obvious that Versus has shifted to a next-gen platform"

#31theofficefan99Posted 2/12/2013 2:02:06 PM
tamayamawuv posted...
IMO it's stupid to buy a console for a single game...especially when it's literally just been announced and barely anything is known about it. :/

This is why you have killer apps. One or two games will entice someone to buy a system, and once they have it, they'll buy other games on the system that they're interested in. There's nothing stupid about it.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#32Charizard18Posted 2/12/2013 3:01:02 PM
tamayamawuv posted...
IMO it's stupid to buy a console for a single game...especially when it's literally just been announced and barely anything is known about it. :/

What else are you supposed to buy a console for, if not a game you're interested in? Netflix? lol
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#33tamayamawuvPosted 2/12/2013 3:42:25 PM
Charizard18 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

What else are you supposed to buy a console for, if not a game you're interested in? Netflix? lol

For a single game, and especially one that I barely know about, no. Did you even read my post?
#34tamayamawuvPosted 2/12/2013 3:46:11 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

This is why you have killer apps. One or two games will entice someone to buy a system, and once they have it, they'll buy other games on the system that they're interested in. There's nothing stupid about it.

...I like to have a few games that have come out already that I know about before I buy a console, but that's just me...We knew practically nothing about Versus when it was first announced, yet people bought consoles just for it. Sorry, but to me, that's just a dumb move.
#35The_DjokerPosted 2/12/2013 3:54:16 PM
You do realise if it's announced for PS4 it's going to take another 5 years to come out?
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#36Charizard18Posted 2/12/2013 7:50:14 PM
tamayamawuv posted...
Charizard18 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

For a single game, and especially one that I barely know about, no. Did you even read my post?

I did, but I decided to single out the part the didn't make much sense.
IMO, of course. inb4welluropinionsux,charzudummy etc etc
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#37theofficefan99Posted 2/12/2013 7:55:04 PM
tamayamawuv posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
tamayamawuv posted...

...I like to have a few games that have come out already that I know about before I buy a console, but that's just me...We knew practically nothing about Versus when it was first announced, yet people bought consoles just for it. Sorry, but to me, that's just a dumb move.

Well, that's what I did. I bought Prince of Persia, FFXIII, and Resonance of Fate when I got my PS3 on March 9 (the day FFXIII came out), but Versus XIII was still one of the main reasons as to why I bought a PS3. I personally see nothing dumb about what I did.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#38Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/13/2013 6:11:10 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
what if v13 completely ditched the "final fantasy" name? =/
maybe it can become its' own series like, kh or so?

Actually, i wouldnt mind that idea. But doesnt that also mean they have to remove the FF elements like Magic and Summons? If they only remove the summons i guess it could work as a new series.
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.