There should be an abandoned city...

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 2/10/2013 6:11:18 PM
Say somewhere in the World Map or something you come across an abandoned city that isnt too broken down or anything, its just abandoned for some reason and you would be walking on the streets and on the freeways/highways and stuff while fighting monsters. That would be cool.

Idea 1
Somewhere in the city there is a part where you walk through a High School and you can go in some classes and walk through the lunch area and then you have to go through the back and walk through the football fields and baseball fields and stuff. While fighting more monsters.

And then, in a place farrr away from the city you find a newspaper or something and it talks about a game that was played at the baseball field at that school and lets just say... the score was like 5 to 11 in the 7th inning when they stopped playing because of rain or something Idk. And there were also 2 outs and 1 strike and 3 balls when it stopped. So yeah you see all that info in the newspaper and you go back to the school and operate the scoreboard at the baseball field and make it so the Home team has 5 and Visitors have 11. Then make it the 7th inning and finish inputting the rest of the info. When everything is right, something weird happens and you have to fight a secret boss or something...

Well it doesn't have to be a baseball field. It could be a different made up sport just for the Versus world, but you get the idea.

Idea 2

Okay so somewhere in the city you come across an empty amusement park with a bunch of broken down rides. Each ride would need a special part to repair it and they are spread throughout the game. Then, once each ride is operating at once, you go to a certain part in the park. When you get there, something weird happens and BAM! Secret boss.

/Overthinking
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2Charizard18Posted 2/10/2013 7:38:42 PM
I've always wanted an amusement park in this game.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/10/2013 8:05:56 PM
I'd love an abandoned city like that. Awesome and atmospheric. Oerba didn't really do anything for me.

Wasn't there an abandoned amusement park or whatever in Final Fantasy VII though? I remember running across broken roller coaster rides or something... or maybe my memory is deceiving me.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/10/2013 8:41:34 PM
Secret Boss: Ghost Referee
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#5ExentrykPosted 2/10/2013 9:07:32 PM
A abandoned city would be cool. It should not be shown on the map, and should have a secret underground area like the DSRC (FF8).

Just give me enough exploration in the game and I'll be happy!
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#6PoorCountryPosted 2/10/2013 10:18:53 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
I'd love an abandoned city like that. Awesome and atmospheric. Oerba didn't really do anything for me.

Wasn't there an abandoned amusement park or whatever in Final Fantasy VII though? I remember running across broken roller coaster rides or something... or maybe my memory is deceiving me.

Yeah.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Mt._Corel

Awesome music during that part, too. Just comes out of nowhere with this nostalgic scenery and soundtrack.
#7ValorZraykPosted 2/11/2013 2:31:05 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
World Map

No.
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2
#8the6pathofpainPosted 2/11/2013 3:47:31 AM
ValorZrayk posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
World Map

No.

Your point ?
---
PSN: narutoffxii
Even if the Morrow is Barren of Promises, Nothing shall Forestall my Return.
#9KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/11/2013 3:59:23 AM
knowing square this game won't have any real dungeons.

see the **** that is 13 and you know what i mean.

no abandoned citys or caves or flying continents or factorys or green plains or lost forests or ghost trains or kefkas tower or whatever
---
2013 Year of the butt.''shows butt to everyone''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#10KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/11/2013 4:02:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]