There should be an abandoned city...

#11ValorZraykPosted 2/11/2013 4:07:52 AM
the6pathofpain posted...
ValorZrayk posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
World Map

No.

Your point ?

World map < actual environments. The world map is fine in early games in the series, because they could not have reasonably created a world full of actual environments. Once the PS2 arrived they rightfully got rid world maps, although it's arguable whether 10 and 13 had adequate world designs. Long story short, an entire world of full environments is better than the world map.
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2
#12IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:07:17 AM
ValorZrayk posted...
the6pathofpain posted...
ValorZrayk posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
World Map

No.

Your point ?

World map < actual environments. The world map is fine in early games in the series, because they could not have reasonably created a world full of actual environments. Once the PS2 arrived they rightfully got rid world maps, although it's arguable whether 10 and 13 had adequate world designs. Long story short, an entire world of full environments is better than the world map.

I thought a full scale world map was implied considering this game was supposed to include one. Or was it supposed to include one? I can't even remember. That's what I meant though. Its not like its crucial to my idea anyway.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#13kilaudePosted 2/11/2013 5:45:32 AM
Charizard18 posted...
I've always wanted an amusement park in this game.
#14IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:17:00 AM
kilaude posted...
Charizard18 posted...
I've always wanted an amusement park in this game.

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K