Idea: Versus has been postponed, work shifted to KH3.

#31CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/14/2013 7:57:33 AM
BbS is a spin-off
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFVIII>FFIV
XIII= S***
#32marko7Posted 2/14/2013 8:20:02 AM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
BbS is a spin-off

herr derr
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#33Wise_PotatoPosted 2/14/2013 8:22:39 AM
Anyway, back on topic again, even thought I prefer KH over FF, i would have preferred it if Versus came out first, simply because they have been teasing it for too long, KH3 isn't even officially announced.

I just want to play both games as soon as possible. :\
---
I'm half serious most of the time.
Formerly known as HeartKey_XIII
#34CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/14/2013 8:51:16 AM
marko7 posted...
BbS is a spin-off

herr derr

So is Chain of Memories by the way. Just stating facts, some people seem to be confused.

The other ones are canon.
---
XIII= S***
#35hotgamerPosted 2/14/2013 12:57:56 PM
After 7 years, I'd rather they release this, which seems to be the only good FF title this generation instead of going to KH3. KH3 can wait, especially since no teaser or screenshot have even been released and that they're not even working on it till Vs13 is out, I'd say we're set to wait a for a very long time.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#36marko7Posted 2/14/2013 3:38:25 PM
marko7 posted...
BbS is a spin-off

herr derr

So is Chain of Memories by the way. Just stating facts, some people seem to be confused.

Herr derrp DURRRR
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#37CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/15/2013 8:52:39 AM
marko7 posted...
marko7 posted...
BbS is a spin-off

herr derr

Herr derrp DURRRR

Thank god someone has some common sense here and realizes CoM is a spin-off.
---
XIII= S***
#38ShiningBladerPosted 2/17/2013 3:36:05 PM
Sticky_Derp posted...
DoctorCrabMD posted...
damn is the story ever convoluted.

Whenever anyone says this they're admitting either that they're stupid or that they don't care enough to follow the story. It's really a laughably simple story as long as you pay attention, and if you want to go the extra mile, you can learn some extra details only revealed outside of the games in interviews and such. But all relevant material is in the games themselves, there's no excuse for calling it "convoluted" unless you weren't bothering to pay attention.

No and honestly, that "you're not paying attention" excuse is too damn old.

The story is badly written, full of retcons and what not. It also forces you to read interviews (aka outside material) in order to grasp what the hell is going on at some important points of the games. Many details left unexplained so Nomura can go back and write them in detail whenever he feels like it (evasive writing. The series are full of it) and constant sacrifice of the the plot in favour of the "rule of cool" which is, basically, what many other shonen mangas live from: villain had a plan D all this time and travels in time to bring back every other villain ever defeated; some character very liked by the fanbase gets a keyblade (fanservice!), a mastermind that predicts everything years ahead and then confuses 2 people with 20...

Plot being stretched beyond the necessary, only to have everything to fall in the shoulders of KH3 and a promise that everything will be explained when we all know perfectly that it won't.

Also, KH has to be the first story I know to have 2 methods of timetravel one that allows the past to be changed and affects the present (like how it was in FFXIII-2) and another that prevents the past of being changed one bit. Does this coexistence even make sense?
---
One thing that the FF fanbase has over KH's is that at least they are the first ones to admit when their game's writting sucks.