Post your excuse for why Versus is taking so long

#21Groudon_UzamakiPosted 2/13/2013 7:56:06 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
They are waiting for Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft to team up and make a console.

The Wiistation 720?
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#22westontickleePosted 2/13/2013 7:59:54 PM
I stole all the copies of the game and they're trying to find the location of the games. I could have been released in 2011 if I didn't steal it
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#23jmichaelbpPosted 2/13/2013 11:55:12 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
They are waiting for Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft to team up and make a console.

The Wiistation 720?

That is one of the possible names. I also heard it's called the PlaystationBox U.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#24zombie_basher13Posted 2/14/2013 12:37:36 AM
You people aren't funny. Can't anyone be serious?
---
Look alive, you fools.
#25VunksPosted 2/14/2013 1:18:15 AM
That the crew was pulled off if it to work on 13 and then when they where supposed to get started on it again the 14 disaster happend so funding was relocated to putting out games thst where quick to produce, I.e. 13-2 and 13-3 while versus has been worked on in the backround but has just recently (about a year ago) been given full attention.
#26largerockPosted 2/14/2013 7:07:20 AM
Noctis orgy.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#27casperwhatPosted 2/14/2013 9:26:11 AM
Nomura 'bombed' the loo at SE's HQ. They're using all staff members to clean it up as they cannot afford to hire a plumber.
---
Wurd..
Killin' time with: D012:DFF, MGS4, DWOP:PW, DotA 2, Barry
#28hotgamerPosted 2/14/2013 12:59:34 PM
Some stupid intern tripped on the wire and shut down the whole building and this somehow erased any data they had ... three times (Either 3 different interns or all the same intern)
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#29jmichaelbpPosted 2/14/2013 2:38:56 PM
hotgamer posted...
Some stupid intern tripped on the wire and shut down the whole building and this somehow erased any data they had ... three times (Either 3 different interns or all the same intern)

Or the computer froze and a guy got pissed off and threw the computer out the window.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#30casperwhatPosted 2/14/2013 8:29:35 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
hotgamer posted...

Or the computer froze and a guy got pissed off and threw the computer out the window.

Or the guy froze and the computer got pissed off and threw the guy out the window? He was the only one who knew the password.
---
Wurd..
Killin' time with: D012:DFF, MGS4, (DW)OP:PW, DotA 2, Barry