if this game comes out..

#1urashaPosted 2/11/2013 6:31:35 PM
would this be the game that will be the savior of SE and hailed as the new ff7 of the new gen? thoughts?
#2Holy_Cloud105Posted 2/11/2013 6:34:51 PM
Hell no. I think most people wouldn't even care by the time it comes out because it'll have been far too long from reveal to release.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens, lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/11/2013 6:48:08 PM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
Hell no. I think most people wouldn't even care by the time it comes out because it'll have been far too long from reveal to release.

That's not true, and you know it.

The moment this game is re-re-revealed, the internet will pretty much erupt.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 2/11/2013 6:52:22 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

This
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#5ExtremeLightPosted 2/11/2013 7:14:43 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

This so much. I can promise that you will see this message board as number one in the PS3 columns!
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#661degreesPosted 2/12/2013 5:09:08 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

Exactly. Even when there was news this was cancelled it was the in TOP GAMES on here.
#7Charizard18Posted 2/12/2013 5:47:19 AM
61degrees posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

Exactly. Even when there was news this was cancelled it was the in TOP GAMES on here.

Was going to post exactly this. When the Versus Cancelled rumor sprung up this board exploded, we were even #1 for a short while before it died down. Lots of people care about this game, more than we typically give credit for. They just don't care about it enough to stick around here like us since there's never news about the game and instead stick with the mindset of "I'll come around here when the game releases".
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640